#NEW KILLA TAY PRESENTS PROJECT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Wtf is a hard copy? Sounds like some faggot shit.....

I dont even own a cd player and havent in like 7 years, step yo game up and get an ipod or a smart phone u broke bitch

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Wtf is a hard copy? Sounds like some faggot shit.....

I dont even own a cd player and havent in like 7 years, step yo game up and get an ipod or a smart phone u broke bitch
Naw I got a ipod, I just prefer buying the CD cuz then you have a physical product. When you buy an album on itunes it feels like your paying for nothing cuz you can just download that for free elsewhere. You cant download a CD for free.

Nov 11, 2006
Naw I got a ipod, I just prefer buying the CD cuz then you have a physical product. When you buy an album on itunes it feels like your paying for nothing cuz you can just download that for free elsewhere. You cant download a CD for free.
Youre a fucking moron. Why the fuck would you spend money on something thats free? You can download any album for free and then burn it onto a cd if u really wanna be stuck in the 90's and carry around a case full of cd's.....

Or maybe u just want the cover and the inserts with mr. tays pics so u can jack off to him.....either way u stupid as fuck

Nov 11, 2006
Once again, ur a fucking moron. Rappers aint makin no money nowadays off their music, and if they do its off the digital sales for $10 an album as opposed to $5 for a cd that costs money to make.....jesus christ its like talking to a fucking 5 yr old

Nov 11, 2006
Or maybe I just respect Mr Tay as an artist and want to support his shit without paying money for a bullshit digital download?
You probably still own a vcr and a whole collection of vhs tapes too huh? SMFH this fool is only 17 and tries to act like he experienced the 80's and 90's....gtfoh

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Once again, ur a fucking moron. Rappers aint makin no money nowadays off their music, and if they do its off the digital sales for $10 an album as opposed to $5 for a cd that costs money to make.....jesus christ its like talking to a fucking 5 yr old
Because itunes totally doesnt take a large amount of the final sale price. Also, in case you havent noticed, I live pretty fuckin far from the bay. Im pretty sure Tay aint coming to europe on tour (although he should TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 ) so I cant come out to his shows and support him that way. Thats why I choose to support artists by buying their music.

Also, get your shit correct, CDs cost more than digital downloads and the audio quality is higher.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You probably still own a vcr and a whole collection of vhs tapes too huh? SMFH this fool is only 17 and tries to act like he experienced the 80's and 90's....gtfoh
I do still own a VCR (tho I dont use it) and a few VHS tapes. Here are a couple.

RIP Fat Pat, RIP Big Moe

Attachments

Nov 11, 2006
CDs cost more than digital downloads and the audio quality is higher.
Shows how much you know you foreign dipshit. In the u.s. aint NOBODY paying $10 for a cd nowadays, thats why theres no tower records or warehouses around anymore

Fuck man thats why the sicc needs to ban all these foreign faggots, I shouldnt even have to be explaining this shit, everything im saying is common knowledge to americans

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dude Im done arguing with you. And if anyone should be banned its the one derailing every thread on the forum.

Please stop following me around everywhere I post. Its not normal, its just kinda creepy.

Last edited: