#NEW KILLA TAY PRESENTS PROJECT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Its not arguing if im spittin facts and ur spittin nonsense u fucking idiot

Go do whatever it is u lame british fucks do and leave the sicc and gangsta rap to the people who know what they talkin about

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Congratulations jmacc, you have successfully filled up half of the first page of this thread with bullshit. You literally took the thread and killed it before it was born. I hope you dont belong to a religion that condemns abortion or else youre going straight to hell.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You gonna drop a hard copy? I dont fuck around with digital downloads...
ONLY IF THE DEMAND IS HIGH.....THIS WAS A DESIGNATED DIGITAL RELEASE AND SNAKE EYES 2 WILL BE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE WITH A PACKAGE EDITION WHICH INCLUDES A T SHIRT. I DO RECIEVE PAYMENTS FROM I TUNES SO WHEN PPL SUPPORT AND ACTUALLY BUY DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, IT DOES HELP ME AND I DO APPRECIATE IT.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
ONLY IF THE DEMAND IS HIGH.....THIS WAS A DESIGNATED DIGITAL RELEASE AND SNAKE EYES 2 WILL BE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE WITH A PACKAGE EDITION WHICH INCLUDES A T SHIRT. I DO RECIEVE PAYMENTS FROM I TUNES SO WHEN PPL SUPPORT AND ACTUALLY BUY DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, IT DOES HELP ME AND I DO APPRECIATE IT.
Sorry breh, I dont buy digital albums. Its nothing personal, 2pac could rise from the dead and drop the greatest album in history, but if its digital only I wont be buying it. I just cant justify in my mind paying for some files I could get for free, and that goes for movies and video games too. It doesnt feel like so own it in the same way I do with a physical copy. However, I would support you by buying some merchandise like a Killa Tay bobble head or whatever if I could - that way you would be getting paid and I would be getting a physical thing.

I will definitely be getting Snake Eyes 2 when that drops, what was the release date again?

Last edited: