New joe blow video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
25 albums in 5 years is a lot...
for real, that last few statements about him quitting rap on this song are facts tho..... 25 albums in 5 years is a whole fucking lot. id say he did work hard as shit to keep his name buzzing throughout that time. and at the end of the day, even tho he didnt quit because the haters started getting bigger, when you aint being appreciated like you should be, fuck it...let the body of work speak for itself. and plus, when hes gone, i know i'll look back at that body of work and realize dude was a pretty good rapper with some pretty good albums on his back.

the song could have been better, typical blow song talking about the typical shit he usually talks about, but thats okay. ill look forward to the album.

on the beef tip cuz someone woulda mentioned it. some of my niggas off the computer are part of pie rx, and i fuck with them and support them one hundred percent, but if i was the type to flip flop and cheerlead because they dont like blow, i think thats some fake ass nigga shit. i always liked blows music and that aint really gon change cuz of all that. its the same w mob figaz too. yet same and same if i was w the homie in real life and a fight went down i know what side im on with that. but that got zero to do w music.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
My biggest complaint with blow was that all his shit sounds the same... if you heard one album you heard them all basically... i wouldn't be surprised if he goes calls it a wrap... one mob would be short a member...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, too bad blow didnt just kinda stretch out his content and topics when it came to rap, i mean theres a whole lot he hasnt talked about or touched on conversation wise...he definitely does talk about the same shit a whole fuckin' lot. ill agree. like this song was proof of that. if i was to make a 25 topic list, i could probably cover everything blow ever talks about. which is sad, but hes still made some fire ass music in my opinon. i know people who think he cant rap at all, to each his own.

Feb 14, 2004
Switching up beat styles would've been cool too.. Hd is another rapper like that dope just repetitive as fuck

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2006
If your shit isn't mixed and mastered right and the subject majority is about how much bands you've got and can spend, put some money back in your music. I stopped buying dudes cd's because that shit sounds like you've just downloaded it back in the early 2000's as soon as you listen to it.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
There is no more onemob. Philthy rich and mozzy are no longer cool with eachother for whatever reason. They both went on a delete rampage on IG and erased eachothers pictures and unfollowed one another. People were asking them why the beef on live but they wouldn't elaborate on it.

On a side note, lavish D and Lfinguz are also beefing now. Lav posted a "mob brothers" pic with Lfinguz crossed out and wrote some caption about finguz then deleted it when finguz fired back.

Also lizk posted some shit dissing lav saying hes on PC and he aint his brother.

Nor cal rap game falling apart as usual.

Jul 12, 2002
I didn't mind the beat but this guy sounds like he's using his laptop's built-in microphone to record his verses and that's on top of his flow sounding boring as hell. He really should hang it up if he's made 25 albums and this is where his music is at quality-wise.

It's really not that difficult or expensive to record good quality vocals today so this is just inexcusable for somebody that's on his level.

Feb 14, 2004
There is no more onemob. Philthy rich and mozzy are no longer cool with eachother for whatever reason. They both went on a delete rampage on IG and erased eachothers pictures and unfollowed one another. People were asking them why the beef on live but they wouldn't elaborate on it.

On a side note, lavish D and Lfinguz are also beefing now. Lav posted a "mob brothers" pic with Lfinguz crossed out and wrote some caption about finguz then deleted it when finguz fired back.

Also lizk posted some shit dissing lav saying hes on PC and he aint his brother.

Nor cal rap game falling apart as usual.
I seen that lizks shit didn't think it was about lav but it probably is cause he didn't say free lav... it would crazy if philthy and lav link up