New I.M.P. FRISCO SHIT - C-FRESH songs APT.3/DNA keepin the MOBB SHIT ALIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'll post up a snippet from his solo "Clap To This" on the upcoming "Known Associates 2" compilation soon for some more MOBB SHIT

Known Associates 2 feat ALL NEW SONGS by C-Fresh, 11/5, Woodie, Totally Insane, Foesum, Bo Rocc of Dove Shack, South Central Cartel, KAM, Dush Tray, Cold World Hustlers, Young Droop, Tony Francis of Young D Boyz, Dubee, Lil Bruce, Malice, Tom Belushi, ADR of Triple 6, Devo, JT the Bigga Figga, San Quinn - too much.

Oct 10, 2005
illmannered666 said:
I'll post up a snippet from his solo "Clap To This" on the upcoming "Known Associates 2" compilation soon for some more MOBB SHIT

Known Associates 2 feat ALL NEW SONGS by C-Fresh, 11/5, Woodie, Totally Insane, Foesum, Bo Rocc of Dove Shack, South Central Cartel, KAM, Dush Tray, Cold World Hustlers, Young Droop, Tony Francis of Young D Boyz, Dubee, Lil Bruce, Malice, Tom Belushi, ADR of Triple 6, Devo, JT the Bigga Figga, San Quinn - too much.
thats what's up!! keep doin it yall

Aug 5, 2002
good shit gabe!, can't wait to hear some new I.M.P. shit...it's been a while...all the snippets were on hit! ol skool style with a new twist, that TC sound (and big drawz did his thing on the last song).....keep comin with these "new" songs....tired of other compilations using recycled shit, apt 3's always comin with fresh material...i'll be coppin fa sho!! RIP COUGNUT

peace,
Dubl-Z