New Husalah CD "H" drops April 6th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
God damn that "Bad Young Thang" track is fuckn dope. I'm feelin this album, got hella clean tracks. When there's 5-6 songs that I rate 5-stars on an album I know it's worth buyin & for me there's 7 on this album. There's a few tracks I'm not fuckn with and "Million Miles" is one of them, I can't listen to that one. It did take a few play-throughs for some of the songs to grow on me, case and point, that "Just Another" song w/Rydah so I'd say listen to it through on multiple occasions before writing it off. Dope album imo

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
CD went crazy, It had somethin for everyone cuz Hus has hella styles and fans who listen to different shit from him. I could see why he'd do it like this, first project since he's been out so he put together a album for everyone instead of droppin somethin all in one style.

Apr 25, 2002
I was really concerned when I read most of the reviews about this project that Hus fell off. I gave it a listen for myself and while it can be a little hit or miss and not every track is a banger its still a pretty solid CD in my opinion. To my knowledge Hus is one of the last ones left putting down that Bay mob shit and a number of the tracks reflect that sound. Its not perfect but there's definitely a handful of tracks that I would prefer over an average artist's whole CD.

Apr 4, 2015
Still listening to this... I think it’s his most cohesive project yet. No wonder he calls it his real debut album. The whole thing is dope except for that Million Miles joint.

Apr 25, 2002
I was really concerned when I read most of the reviews about this project that Hus fell off. I gave it a listen for myself and while it can be a little hit or miss and not every track is a banger its still a pretty solid CD in my opinion. To my knowledge Hus is one of the last ones left putting down that Bay mob shit and a number of the tracks reflect that sound. Its not perfect but there's definitely a handful of tracks that I would prefer over an average artist's whole CD.
Stand by this but after further soaking...use of autotune is...excessive to say the least.

Also confused why there's so much disdain for Million Miles when M.O.B. is on the album..

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I gave it a million chances way too much singing and auto tune. I feel like some of the beats were perfect for him too. Oh well I can still listen to hustlin since the 80s