New Husalah CD "H" drops April 6th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
Props. Well I’ll have to check it out. The autotune stuff doesn’t bother me as long as it is not like that on every track. How do the mixing and mastering compare to his first two releases? The sound quality was just awful and kind of ruined the good songs he had on them.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Props. Well I’ll have to check it out. The autotune stuff doesn’t bother me as long as it is not like that on every track. How do the mixing and mastering compare to his first two releases? The sound quality was just awful and kind of ruined the good songs he had on them.
This one is fine in that respect. It’s mixed and mastered properly.

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Ehhh. Checked out the tracks. Nothing special, same with the E-40/ B-Legit album. Good songs to get hyped to but nothing standing out. I’m getting old.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Surprised this actually came out. Hope he drops the other albums he's had shelved for the past decade, probably got some heat on those.

Sep 26, 2008
I just listened to the whole album, it’s out now this in this part of the world because we’re day ahead. It’s fucking rubbish.

What a joke.

The only songs that are listenable beside Protect Your Soul and Pray For You are Humpin and Keep Mobbin but they are lackluster at best. The rest of it is just like the first song posted above. Go listen to Million Miles - what the fuck was he thinking?

Album 1/10 to me.

AYEEE!!!! Off topic but I was just out in Australia for the first time last week.. Dope place... Kangaroo streak is slappin!!!

Apr 4, 2015
Million Miles is trash in my opinion. I really like the rest of the album: the first 7 songs and then every track after the joint with The Jacka (Humpin’ and Keep Mobbin’ were disappointing) except for that Million Miles song I skip every time. And that joint where he raps like Mac Dre is really cool too.

He says in this interview he considers this to be his real debut album, that the first two were just collections of songs thrown together to make a quick buck.