New Bullys wit fullys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I just heard the new bullys wit fullys song. It's called cracker jacks. That shit go. that boy mess said "I'll knock 48 branches of ya family tree." lol. If u wanna year it go to there myspace.

Apr 7, 2006
yea just hearing the beat at the beginning made me want to continue listening. really hot shit. cant wait for this shit to drop.

Aug 26, 2005
noone said:
the shit is fire, you'renot gonna miss killa tay
Considering that Killa Tay is only my favorite rapper of all-time, I think I will miss Tay on this album. I love Messy's music, but I'd rather have some new Tay anyday.

Apr 13, 2006
shit drops next month. ALBUM GONNA HAVE A LOT OF HYPEY TO IT.

"killa tay is my brother, hes family. but at the same time he was working on his album and i felt like he didnt have the same energy that we had when we did the first project" (GUCE)

Aug 26, 2005
22hog said:
"killa tay is my brother, hes family. but at the same time he was working on his album and i felt like he didnt have the same energy that we had when we did the first project" (GUCE)
I still don't think that justifies replacing him with Mess. To all the Killa Tay fans, you just can't have the Bully's without Tay. But it's whatever... I'll still support it cuz I'm a Messy fan. I ain't never really felt Guce's flow, even though he's drastically improved as of late.