new beat feat jadakiss!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
E-ho your shit whack as fuck hella basic pre school sound!!
That's fine,but coming from a drop out ex norteno rapper there's not much credibility there?
And don't try to act like u are not a drop out u can't gang bang then Have a change of heart you either in or out lmao.I wonder how all those homeboys u rapped with feel about u hating on norteno rap now come on guy grow up.

You scared go to church.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That's fine,but coming from a drop out ex norteno rapper there's not much credibility there?
And don't try to act like u are not a drop out u can't gang bang then Have a change of heart you either in or out lmao.I wonder how all those homeboys u rapped with feel about u hating on norteno rap now come on guy grow up.

You scared go to church.
ha ha @ "grow up" cause I don't like Norte rap anymore!! you're retarded as fuck!!!!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

You scared go to church.
fuckin chapete