NEW BAY AREA / NOR CAL T-SHIRT (DESIGN INSIDE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
These shirts are being ordered tonight in a bunch of colors
and sizes i should receive them within 2-3 weeks

SIZES:
Large-6XL

PRICE:
Shirts:$15.00ea. in person & $20.00ea. shipped
Sweaters:$25.00ea. in person & $30.00ea. shipped

HOW TO ORDER:(Once in stock)

- www.MetalMouthProductions.com (www.PayPal.com or Money order)

- Hit Factory
16 S. White Rd.
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 929-4487

- In Person: [email protected] = Email

Design made by:
www.EvilWayz.com

COLORS
white tee with Black print
white tee with Blue print
white tee with Red print
white tee with Gray print
white tee with Light Blue print
white tee with Green print
white tee with Orange print
white tee with Brown print
white tee with Black print

black tee with White print
black tee with Yellow print
black tee with Red print
black tee with Gold print

black hooded pullover sweaters with White print

**ALL THE COLORS AND SIZES ARE NOT
FOR SURE UNTIL TSHIRT GUY SAYS SO**

FRONT OF SHIRT:
Size of design: about 20in. height x 16in. width

BACK OF SHIRT:
Size of design: about 20in. height x 16in. width

Oct 23, 2004
Lookin real fitted cuddie i feeling tha shirts. how long they gonna b 4 sale? cuz tha rip 4 dre shirts went hella quick n rite now i aint got no bread

Repercussion- Thanx for the feedback the way its looking we should have these t's within 1 and a half or so weeks

EvilWayz - u know you stay lacing the Graphics game

tdogg707 - when ever we make are new batch of tees we usually sell hella of them within the first couple of days they land... so its basically 1st come 1st serve your best bet would be paying threw www.paypal.com @ our store www.metalmouthproductions.com so i can ship it out right away and we dont run out of sizes/colors for you .... so as soon as i receive these i will make a post on here and we'll take it from there thanx for the support

GTstangDRVER510 - Got you cuzzo but like i said up top 1st come 1st serve ...thanx for the support

Mtown Criminal-Thanx alot cuzo they comn real soon

If ya'll can go on our site and become a member www.metalmouthproductions.com (Free and fast to become a member) i will send you a email right away as soon as they drop thanx for the support ya'll

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
theyre hella sick man... i would cop one quick.. . but no disrespect intended, Im really not feelin the website url. I think it takes away from the design as a whole of the back.

Now I know you gotta promote, but the thing is, peeps are going to be asking where we got them shirts from anyway, and of course we will hook them up with the site. Those who dont like the shirt, or whatever... wouldn't ask or go to the site anyway.

I know it aint that big of a deal I guess but I dont think it would make an overall difference to your sales with or without the url on it.

Psilo707 said:
theyre hella sick man... i would cop one quick.. . but no disrespect intended, Im really not feelin the website url. I think it takes away from the design as a whole of the back.

Now I know you gotta promote, but the thing is, peeps are going to be asking where we got them shirts from anyway, and of course we will hook them up with the site. Those who dont like the shirt, or whatever... wouldn't ask or go to the site anyway.

I know it aint that big of a deal I guess but I dont think it would make an overall difference to your sales with or without the url on it.
I respect your opinion but when we make the shirts we also get alot of promotion out of it I mean its like there walking advertisments for us & alota people will & wont ask you where you got them from because when your in a place like a mall or concert etc. everyone aint gonna stop you and be like where did you get that but if we have are website on there then they'll hit the site and at the same time we promote are company which is more than just selling tshirts either way I gotta put my company on there ya feel ... also I understand we might lose some sales because people just dont want the url on there but I sell enough tees to leave it on there thanx for your feedback

**I WILL HAVE THE TSHIRTS READY FOR SALE SATURDAY AFTERNOON WE ARE GETN THEM IN TOMMAROW BUT WITH THE SHOW WE HAVE IN SAN FRANCISCO ILL HAVE NO TIME TO GET AT ANYONE ALSO ILL MAKE A NEW POST SAYN THERE IN JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THANX FOR THE SUPPORT YA'LL**

ONE LOVE GIZZA