new 50 cent,g-unit spring 2003 listing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

gunit

This whats on tha plate right now, keep yo eye on us..

BEST OF 50-CENT
THIS IS THE STREET MIX, BEST OF 50-CENT, DONE BY DJ CUTMASTER C. FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY

50 CENTSTREET BANGERS VOL 1.
STREET BANGERS VOL. 1 IS A COLLECTION OF 18 OF 50 AND G-UNITS HOTTEST TRACKS PUT OUT. NON-STOP BANGERS IN YOUR EAR. CLASSICS.

BIG MIKE PRESENTS 50 CENT/ G-UNIT "THE FUTURE IS NOW"
BIG MIKE PRESENTS 50 CENT/G-UNIT "THE FUTURE IS NOW". 19 EXCLUSIVE TRACKS. FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY.

-UNIT Street Mix, featuring 50 CENT/G-UNIT Soldiers TONY YAYO and LLOYD BANKS. (Collectors Edition)

G-UNIT III (GOD'S PLAN), hosted by DJ DJ Whoo kid, Produced by Sha Money (Collectors Edition)

G-UNIT II (NO MERCY,NO FEAR), hosted by DJ Whoo Kid, featuring 50 CENT/G-UNIT: BANKS and YAYO (Collectors Edition)

Automatic Gunfire (Street Mix), hosted by Whoo Kid, featuring G-UNIT. (Collectors Edition)

more info. ordering, trac lists etc: [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^No shit, what the fuck....he's tryin to act like he's G-unit, hahah.

@Mobblyfe - you have 11 posts and I seen you post twice about how much you don't like 50 cent. do you secretly have a thang for him?

shadow

Jan 23, 2003
Gay Ass Shadow

why the fuck u worried about me postin shit about 50 cent u must be the one that got a thing 4 him u bitch ass nigga and u must got a thing for me becuz u countin my posts get a life u punk muthafucka and stay off my dick hoe fuck u and 50 u rappers on here kill me lol

Apr 25, 2002
Countin your posts? Not that hard, just look under your name fag. and I knew you were hatin on another post becuz you basically said the same shit on both posts.

Also, im not a rapper smart guy..

Read more, post less. do us all a favor.

shadow

Jan 23, 2003
gay ass shadow

fuck u bitch i know that u can see my posts under my name but u stil hella gay for even payin attention to it do me a favor and shut the fucj up and get off my dick u hoe ass bitch and my bad i thought u was a rapper well rapper or no rapper u just a punk ass bitch. signin off its tha nigga u luv 2 hate Mobb Lyfe 500 Boyz all day every day we been smashin u see me whaaaat issss it

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
mobblife just get outta here we're tired of people who have gay opinions, and just like to be gay generally.....hatin on people cuz they got fans n shit and hatin on fanz cuz they support dope rappers....fuckin get a clue

mobblyfe said:
fuck u bitch i know that u can see my posts under my name but u stil hella gay for even payin attention to it do me a favor and shut the fucj up and get off my dick u hoe ass bitch and my bad i thought u was a rapper well rapper or no rapper u just a punk ass bitch. signin off its tha nigga u luv 2 hate Mobb Lyfe 500 Boyz all day every day we been smashin u see me whaaaat issss it
lol dude your a lil kid or sum shit and that lil wannabe flow u tried to create at the end of your SPEECH, tryin to reb your lil MOBB LYFE 500 was gay

Jan 23, 2003
man u muthafuckaz tryna team up on me this shit is hillarious lol get a fuckin life why tha fuck u worried bout my age u internet thug 500 mob aint got shit to do wit rappin hoe and u said my rhyme was gay whut rhyme i bet i can rap bette than u thats 4 sho im tha youngest nigga to blow up next in the bay and i put that on the mob youll probably see me on bet in like 2 years then u really go hate me as well as others the nigga u luv to hate is done speakin on u clowns fuckin sissies get off my dick this youngstaz takin ova hoe fuck whut you yellin

Apr 25, 2002
Take your 12 year old non sentence forming ass on somewhere with that hoe shit.

Nice name by the way "mobblyfe" HAHAHA You seen one too many episodes of Sopranos you homo.

The only thing about you that is about to blow if your fuckin cover you fake ass subrurb gangsta. Or maybe your skull will blow from the inside out.

Jan 23, 2003
jay duece fuck u why tha fuck u worried about me i wasnt addressin u u bitch i know how to spell muthafucka and write sentences but why should i on this shit. u jus a pussy since when was east oakland the suburbs u stupid bitch u jus hate me cuz im an outkast well thats the way its go be if u aint a tight rapper or a real nigga then fuck u. bitch come to tha east and talk that shit if u bold enuff. bet i blow up before u and any other hatin muthafuckaz on this forum real talk so when u see me on tv that middle finger is for u bitch and the next person o respond to me in a negative way is also a hoe and need to get off my dick go run to the record store like a bitch ass slave to east coast music and buy yo lil 50 cent cd that shit is worth bout 50 cents that shitis weak cant believe u muthafuckaz startin shit with me over somethin i said about 50 cent stupid fags. u wanna hear some eal shit go pick up pac, yuk or the new a-wax spend ya hoe money wisely support the bay fuck yall and 50 centand im out 500 boyz whaaaaaaatisssssssssiiittttttt