New 40 & b legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
That too short collab was garbage as fuck... b legits last solo wasn't to bad, I thought for sure this album would have been pure mob since they're pretty much the fathers of the sound

Jan 23, 2006
THAT BELA ALBUM WAS DOPE SO WAS THE 40 AND SHORT MOB ALBUM, THIS SONG IS OKAY AT BEST NOT AS GOOD AS THE "SAVAGE" SONG THAT DROPPED LAST YEAR BUT I THE WHOLE ALBUM SHOULD BE DOPE

May 9, 2002
That too short collab was garbage as fuck... b legits last solo wasn't to bad, I thought for sure this album would have been pure mob since they're pretty much the fathers of the sound
Its 2017...why on earth would you think that? For one, that sound dont sell...not in 2017. Not in 2007 tbh. That sound is dead, and doesnt appeal to the masses. Only people who like that sounds, are those that heard it when they were teens at that stage.

Feb 14, 2004
I bet that album would sell a lot better if it was pure mob... instead of some fruity ass shit imagine how long we've waited for them to collab and now it's on some bootsy shit, you think that too short collab did big numbers I doubt it! Stay true for once fuck the fame or whatever

May 9, 2002
I bet that album would sell a lot better if it was pure mob... instead of some fruity ass shit imagine how long we've waited for them to collab and now it's on some bootsy shit, you think that too short collab did big numbers I doubt it! Stay true for once fuck the fame or whatever
And you would be dead wrong and why you dont run a record label. "We (those who love mob music)" is a tiny niche in the genre of hip-hop, and "fruity" represents the majority of those who listen to hip-hop as a whole.