Need Help on a Bay Song Called "It's Magic"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2017
I didn't know where to post this so move where u please. I don't go on much.

Do u guys remember back in the first hyphy days of like 2002 2003 and this compilation came out and i think it was like track 10. The song chorus went like this

It's magic with a thump thump in between each time they woudl say it. The song starts off with lyrics that something goes like this:

Everyone knows whos the best..... Thats all i remember from this song. It was two random rappers on a comp and i thought it was from baby bash but i think it's in that area..... Can anyone renmember when vamanos came out? that single? this was like 2003. it came out during that time

It goe dun dun, with another DUN DUn meaning thump thump. Kinda like a piano Thump but more of a instrument sound with a DUN DUN sTOP, DUN DUn sTop Dun Dun It's magic.. It's magic. I know i sound retardo but im trying to hear this song again. I can get any group rip i want any album i want with the funds i have from sponsors but...... I just need some help. Help me i help u. Anyway thank you for your time!