Natovato - Purple Island: Mashtape **mediafire download link aqui**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Here's the mix for this summer. Hopefully you download it, and enjoy. I featured a lot of bay artist, with different artist with a national buzz. It goes from a DJ mix, to all out remix style flow. Hopefully this can find a broad audience. To the artist I featured on here, please feel free to post it whereever, if you feel its in your benefit.

Feedback is good, I've shown some people the mix local here, but a lot of them don't know what most of these songs sounded like orginally, so they have no idea that there chopped, and doctored up. It'd be nice to hear from people that have a better knowledge of rap music.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6p9tcw1d92e6bav

01 Start Button - Iamsu, Cousin Fik, Young Lay
02 Motivator - E-40, Lil Rod, Kendrick Lamar
03 All Day All Night - Messy Marv, Lil B, Chief Keef, Drew Deezy, Ray Luv
04 The Onset - Lil Rue, Turf Talk, G-Mo, Amber London, Locksmith
05 No Coming Back - Homewrecka, J-Stalin, Nio The Gift, The Team, D-Lo, Locksmith, Shill Mac
06 Caked Up - San Quinn, T-Nutty, B-Legit, Nick James, TRU, C-Bo
07 Bass in your Face - Guce Mane, ODB+ E-40, Too Short, Danked Out, Troy Ave
08 Down and Out - Mr Muthafuckin Exquire, Action Bronson, Three Loco, Riff Raff, Kreayshawn
09 Its Funken Friday - A$AP Rocky, Flatbush Zombies, Boo Banga, Mac Mall
10 Kush Brownies - Lil Blood, Nacho Picasso, Krypto, A-Trak
11 Still Leaken - Crazie Locs, HD, Waka Flocka, Royce 5'9
12 Feel it When You Smack - Biggie Smalls, Redman, Jacka, Young Lox, Spliffessa
13 Drive her to Mexico - Chip the Ripper, Balance, Joe Blow, TKO Capone
14 Same Route - Casey Veggies, Joey Fatts, Danny Brown, Killer Mike, Main Attrakionz
15 Overseas Hustler - Yung Simmie, Metro Zu, Ro Ransom, Theophilus london

The tracklist isn't exclusive, because I didn't list any the instrumentals used, only vocals.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ Thx breh, the hiphop/ music industry forum is my fucking secret weapon grabbing random shit to sample, and use.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I started a bandcamp where I'm gonna drop all my projects: http://natovato.bandcamp.com/

and shots out to T @tylerthetaco for uploading the full length youtubes, and the hiphop/music industry form for letting me pillage through albums.

S @Svetlott T @tylerthetaco T @tylerthetaco T @tylerthetaco

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
It really is. Most of my favorite rappers are on this. Gonna slap this loud next time I'm at the lake or The Delta.

How many hours did you put into this?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I spent a while on it, last 2 months I been fucking with it nightly while smoking some dank, or drinking lol

I think overall with drum tracks and everything it was over a 160 tracks that I bounced down to 25 - 30 a piece to keep it manageable. Every time I make a mix like this I say I'm not gonna do it again lol Even though I know I will haha