Mysonne - F**k Lil B & XXL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i turned it off when i saw the nigga didnt have a shirt on

im just sayin if you gon diss lil b atleast keep a fuckin shirt on.

like exactly whom were you attempting to get sexy for before you spit an acapella

like gold chains and nipples is the sound for 2011

now maybe nigga just like to walk around with no fuckin shirt i dunno
but yeah put some clothes on bro thats all a nigga sayin i block follower requests on twitter over that no shirt law lol

that shit got xed like random pop ups

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
i turned it off when i saw the nigga didnt have a shirt on

im just sayin if you gon diss lil b atleast keep a fuckin shirt on.

like exactly whom were you attempting to get sexy for before you spit an acapella

like gold chains and nipples is the sound for 2011

now maybe nigga just like to walk around with no fuckin shirt i dunno
but yeah put some clothes on bro thats all a nigga sayin i block follower requests on twitter over that no shirt law lol

that shit got xed like random pop ups
Let the gay rapper battle begin!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Oh I just seen its a different video, smh dude is salty no one gives a fuck about his career cuz hes average as they come.

Jan 18, 2007
Oh I just seen its a different video, smh dude is salty no one gives a fuck about his career cuz hes average as they come.
I ain't seen the video .....But in the first one he does make some legitimate points.....But the Mysonne I remember from that Violator compilation in the 90's was a beast, but after he went to prison I haven't really heard any of his new stuff.....

Feb 8, 2003
Mysonne bringing the heat. He destroyed that shit lyrically lil b cant fuck with him on the mic and mysonne would whoop his azz too if it goes there.

also he a real nigga over there on the east too i know this for a fact i heard some shit about this nigga.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yes he's lyrically way better than basedgod, not like thats hard to do. This dude loses points tho for even addressing a situation that has he nothing to do with it other than he's bitter his own buzz isnt bigger than it is. Cats will just look at it like hes hating and I bet basedgod wont acknowledge it, if hes smart.