My Bay Area influences

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2010
I'm from Memphis,TN. The Bay Area rap has had huge influences on my rap and production style. I remember back in the day this Al Kapone Album:

View attachment 102937

I also remember 8Ball shouting out Vallejo once in "Candy".

I can even remember when I first heard the Bay version of Master P, as well as Dru Down and Too $hort... Anyway, the bay has helped shape my music being a universal and international Memphian/Southerner, so here's all my bay influences:

Too $hort
Dru Down
Big Mack
E40
Suga T
B Legit
Rappin 4 Tay
C Bo
2Pac
Spice 1
Master P(Bay and Southern Style)
Laroo THH
Mr.Sandman
Ant Banks
Yukmouth
Mac Mall

If I forgot anybody Ill just edit the Post!

Jun 10, 2002
damn dude cant even come in and say shit without one of you smart mouth motherfuckers saying some bullshit. anyways yeah you can tell the bays influence on alot of other places as long as they show love thats what matters, because alot of places just try and act like they came up with the shit but know damn well they stole that shit from the bay rappers

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
damn dude cant even come in and say shit without one of you smart mouth motherfuckers saying some bullshit. anyways yeah you can tell the bays influence on alot of other places as long as they show love thats what matters, because alot of places just try and act like they came up with the shit but know damn well they stole that shit from the bay rappers
I was actually expecting him to tell us about his production.

You can be captain save a ho, or you can let him speak for himself.