Music Video: Joe Blow - Hard To Grasp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
[video=youtube;X_npqHSEzts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_npqHSEzts[/video]
Joe Blow is showing he is one of the hardest worker out the bay right now, on the heels of dropping "Real Recognize Real". He is getting ready to drop "Check A Real Nigga Out" entirely produced by Pak Slap & Bandit, here we got a visual to one of the bangers "Hard To Grasp" - youngMONC
MP3: Joe Blow - Hard To Grasp

Jul 4, 2011
Damn Joe Blow stay dropping new music. I didn't think Real Recognize Real was as cohesive as it could've been but it had some bangers on it. This looks like it'll be a better project with one producer doing all the beats.

Dec 19, 2005
after you should be paying me, IMO he has had a lot of fillers. but when he drops good tracks they are dope as fuck. i skimmed through the real recognized real and nothin stood out. so i havent gon back to it, same thing with the lost files. but like Fruitvale said this one with Pak Slap is lookin to be the real follow up to YSBPM

Jul 4, 2011
after you should be paying me, IMO he has had a lot of fillers. but when he drops good tracks they are dope as fuck. i skimmed through the real recognized real and nothin stood out. so i havent gon back to it, same thing with the lost files. but like Fruitvale said this one with Pak Slap is lookin to be the real follow up to YSBPM
You'd probably like track 17 on Real Recognize Real (Mobb Reflections)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wish blow would hook up with a creative director for his videos.

as a fan of his music, and someone whos a creative writer, i could write blow a treatment for a video with one of his songs that would really make his songs illustrated better. he has ill fucking songs but the videos just need so much better creative direction.

his shit should be more like movies.

he has the look to be an actor, which makes the creative direction in writing him a treatment so much more fucking easy. if he would just get someone who could link with a good shooter that coudl follow a script treatment, joe blows videos with these songs would be the illest shit in rap in america right now, no jocking. he just needs someone who can write treatments as ill as his music.

for instance nacho picasso videos are as ill as his music is. he just needs shit that is as ill as his music. period. i know he just be tryna get em out there but id like to see him on some sick type shit.

id be down to help write a treatment for a video. serious.

one of the best videos was 'rehab' (was quick, to the point, could have been better, but it followed the song) and "unthinkable remix" (classic shots of the bay) and "where i belong" (PERFECT blow video: what put me and many people on to joe blow and made us feel he was ill as fuck and had the cars, bo, kush and ice to back it, fallin asleep in a yacht and shit)

he just needs a creative director for these vids! thats all!