Mr predicter misprint?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I got what i thought was the original mr predicter vol 1 and when i went to play it, noticed its not the original cd. The disc itself has the mr predicter 2took vol1 on the top and says mr predicter on the bottom of the disc where the serial is. The cd case lists 17 tracks but this disc itself has 21 tracks and livin in the bay aint even on it. And it has "who got it" with mess and awax. Did i get some misprint or something? Why would a cd from 1995 have newer songs on it. Shit is mainey. Wondering if anyone here knows what i got in my possession.

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
It appears to me that you may have been swindled sir. You innocently exchanged currency for a compact disc which you thought you had purchased legitimately. However, this seems not to have been the case. Do you happen to have a receipt as proof of purchase for said item? If so, you could possibly take the compact disc in question back to the establishment where you purchased it and politely ask a store employee for a full refund of the purchase price.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I said fuck it and asked cellski himself. He said its a bootleg (obviously)
What surprised me is how someone went through the trouble to make a flawless bootleg. Its a pressed cd, not a CDR. Has the label printed to the disc and has a cellski matrix code on the bottom of the cd on the reading side.
It was only $12 so i dont care if i got gaffled lol. 12 bucks is change. I'll keep it just for the fact someone went through so much trouble to make, what $3? Lol.

If you guys want i can take pics of the thing.

Mar 7, 2017
I said fuck it and asked cellski himself. He said its a bootleg (obviously)
What surprised me is how someone went through the trouble to make a flawless bootleg. Its a pressed cd, not a CDR. Has the label printed to the disc and has a cellski matrix code on the bottom of the cd on the reading side.
It was only $12 so i dont care if i got gaffled lol. 12 bucks is change. I'll keep it just for the fact someone went through so much trouble to make, what $3? Lol.

If you guys want i can take pics of the thing.
ever been somewhere like russia or mexico? bootleg CDs get weird man.

you know how many makavelis they had in russia? 2? 3? 4? no what about 5?

2Pac - Makaveli 5 (CD) at Discogs

6?

Makaveli - Makaveli 6 (CD, Album) at Discogs

7?

Makaveli - Makaveli 7 (CDr, Album) at Discogs

8?

Makaveli - Makaveli 8 (CDr) at Discogs

9?

Makaveli - Makaveli 9 (Cassette, Album) at Discogs

10?

https://www.discogs.com/Makaveli-10/release/5776961

fucking 11? I can't believe this shit is still going

https://www.discogs.com/Makaveli-11-Bootleg/release/5585696

they probably had 20 fucking makavelis alone, so yeah they'll have at least one cellski too

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Update for yall.

I went back to that same store, and came across another copy of this album. Took it to the counter and told the guy the last one i copped ended up being a bootleg and told him i will buy it if he lets me open it in front of him.

He agreed and i opened it and guess what? Another fuckin bootleg. He tossed the cd aside and said cellski brings these to them himself on consignment. I hit up cellski again and he didnt say shit this time.

Mar 11, 2013
maybe cellski doesnt give a fuck about what songs he puts on cds. Anyway rapbay got a couple AWOL classick cds back in stock.....i dont think they r bootlegs but who gave the permission to press them?? Freddie Smith??