MozZy - Killa City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Did he try and set a record for saying nigga in one song? Not sure what all the hype around Mozzy is about. Just seems like another mediocre rapper to me.

Mar 28, 2010
Slappin, he def. NexT to blow! Thizzler reported he gettin at sum1 on the track, but idk who. Any guesses?!
On the underground level he already blew. Dudes in L.A. couldn't tell you who Joe Blow or Lil Rue is, BUT THEY KNOW MOZZY.

I'm rooting for the dude all the way. Sac ain't The Bay, but they're definitely like next of kin. But personally, I don't like his style (of rappin). To me it's annoying. But that's neither here nor there. It's just not for me. That's not saying he ain't dope. The streets have spoken, and he's clearly next up.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Just like most artists these days they put out variations in of quality but if you don't like any mozzy songs, not one, then I'm guessing you have some type of bias against him, cuz some of his better songs are among the best stuff coming out
ive listened to a bunch of his songs, and they have all been bad. no style, no flow, just talking over a beat. that monotone style never did nothin for me. but best of luck to dude, he def has a pretty big buzz.

Jul 4, 2011
ive listened to a bunch of his songs, and they have all been bad. no style, no flow, just talking over a beat. that monotone style never did nothin for me. but best of luck to dude, he def has a pretty big buzz.
What do you mean by no flow? he definitely stepped his delivery up so I could see if you don't fuck with his older shit but he always had flow.