MOZZY DISS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Prior to that, he may very well have been the current go-to artist for hispanics in Cali. These northernors down here in the 559 stay bumpin it heavy. If i hear tim out and about and look up, 80% chance its a hispanic bumpin it.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I have a program in Frisco where I try to work with youngsters on parole or who are gang banging or hustling and I teach them weight training, strongman training, martial arts and help them get their personal training certificate and give them a job at my gym.if any of talk know anyone who might benefit from this please send me a msg. I do this free of cost. My name is Ricky Iacocca of you want to check to make sure I'm not some troll type of guy. I'm just a old guy trying to give back.sorry for hijacking thread
We need more real cats like this on here

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Their rivals. Not his rivals. That whole black and brown thing is a bay thing. It aint pushed like that in sac. I dont feel like a black artist in sac is obligated to choose sides in mexican gang politics. Oak Park is hella hated in Sac. Half the norte gangs in Sac dont like Op. Go on any mozzy, emozzy etc video on youtube and theyll be plenty of people with names like "ene xyz sacra" saying fuck op and whatnot
Yeah oak Park and Franklin (36st) fuck with each other on some street politics...Dame near ever other hood hates oakpark and Franklin boyz because point blank they catch the most bodies. Franklin is a Norteno hood and wasn't nobody trippn off that line but some off brands lol.

Norteno program in the pen and do act different because all that street shit gets left at the door when u hit them cells and u can't fuck with blacks or other races tuff like in the streets....period.

Feb 8, 2006
My bad I should have explained myself. I meant equal rights in prison. By equal rights I mean a black, northener or other should be able to have a area to work out. I believe we should be given the same privileges as woods and southerners. I agree with 100percent on the street shit but when it comes to prison especially new ones we out often forced to fight for basic human rights.im old now k number so shit can be diffrent now but this is my opinion

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
The sad thing is that I feel prison is designed to promote segregation and tension. I feel you on the new yard shit because ive heard of war stories just to get the best table on the yard. Fortunately i was on an established yard. But as an other, i know what you mean. They dont always get what the biggest cars get..
I dont mean to be malcolm x or anything, but I still hate politics in that it pits person A vs person B, when in reality, it is cdc and the justice system who is the true oppressor. As long as the system breeds hate, A and B will always be consumed with each other. This allows cdc to more easily control the population. Cdc doesnt fear an A on B riot.... they fear an A AND B uprising against staff.

I loathe the amount of hate and racism the system breeds. Maybe im getting old... but human beings are better than that

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah oak Park and Franklin (36st) fuck with each other on some street politics...Dame near ever other hood hates oakpark and Franklin boyz because point blank they catch the most bodies. Franklin is a Norteno hood and wasn't nobody trippn off that line but some off brands lol.

Norteno program in the pen and do act different because all that street shit gets left at the door when u hit them cells and u can't fuck with blacks or other races tuff like in the streets....period.
My cousin from the blvd and that's the most hated hood lol shit homies in that hood fighting each other!!