MOZZY DISS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
It has nothing to do with mozzys picking a side or riding with Nortes, he said some bad shit about them, Nortes function on some serious shit to survive and fight outnumbered they take it real serious and he say they act weird when they locked up that's a huge insult lol he had to know some Nortes weren't going to like what he said!!
Glad someone gets it lol. These clowns on mozzy dick so hard they trying to justify what he said.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I think it was a bunch of sounds that came on the FL Studio 2000 trial edition. Somebody put them sounds together and you get what you're hearing now.
Lmfao! You mean the version that was on limewire back in 04 is still floating around lol them beats are garbage.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Wtf I didn't find nothing wrong with that video. He clearly said "I love my xiv niggaz" he was probably just clowning when he said niggaz act hella weird in jail. He did say they tried to recruit him or something.

Mar 28, 2010
I never heard the song. But based off of what was said in this thread, he dissed Nortes and gave a shout out to Surenos?

I haven't been locked up in years, but apparently things have changed. Surenos were more racist than peckerwoods and aryrans. Southerners hate n**gaz. Especially Eses from Southern California.

Times have changed I guess.....

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
At the end of the day, he big enough to where he got fans of every race, gender, gang affiliation etc. It might seem like selling out, but if everyone is buying his music, in some realm i dont think its outlandish to shout out southerners. You know how many ese's fucked with Tupac? Snoop Dogg? Shit, i know eses that fuck with short and 40. You reach a point where you cant only sell albums to blacks in Nor Cal. I see white ppl all jazzed off Tim. Young females etc. Tim could go sell out a show in Alaska, or Virginia. Can this 650 guy do that?
All bullshit aside, Tim is no longer a random hood rapper. Hes getting majorly paid. Xxl, sway, rolling stone. Like it or not, hes an artist. And his job is to expand his audience.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i don't think no one will trip off this he said this a long time ago and it was already a thing and died down but now this bay cat bringing it up