Most Slept on artist in the bay Vol6 (EVENODDS/OFFICALBUISNESS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2009
I cant say they are "the most" slept on but I feel like the bay she celebrate artist such as Evenodds more. If you'r a bay artist and you havent recorded in OB studios with DEO or worked with Evenodds in some way you "mght dont got it" They both shoulde be given a lot more credit for the input theyve had on whats goin on in the bay and besides that Ive never seen these guys put out anyting that was 100% official. NO grimey mixtapes tracks or none of that. Just good polished work. They've been on MTV, Worldstar etc and still we have people asking when someone from the bay is gonna get on... PEOPLE FROM THE BAY ARE ON!! STOP SPENDING YOUR ENERGY BANGING ON WACK SHIT AND START SUPPORT REAL SHIT SUCH AS THIS.

[video=youtube_share;aj6i0yE2alc]http://youtu.be/aj6i0yE2alc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;2CaX30vdDGE]http://youtu.be/2CaX30vdDGE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;qXQ5lth3Q_U]http://youtu.be/qXQ5lth3Q_U[/video]

[video=youtube_share;xcepe2Wb4tc]http://youtu.be/xcepe2Wb4tc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;ZR6Vlo7kV-w]http://youtu.be/ZR6Vlo7kV-w[/video]

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
All I Can Say To DEO And Evenodds Is Stay Bringing It!!! Sometimes Your Own City Doesnt Support You Like You Know They Should!!! But Trust They Arent Going Unrecognized!!!!

Respect!!!!

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
i appreciate that bro str8 up.. but the Bay just aint the place for us I've come to understand.. not to mention this site.. Lol. The Bay consumers are all followers. Things are dictated by the radio and DJs.. They only want club records from Bay Area artists.. it's never about quality it's about popularity. We can do everything that these other cats ain't doing, (MTV, WSHH 3Mil, Streets, Tours, collabs, producing for other great musicians) and they probably never will be able to, but it will always go unnoticed because we ain't tryna be popular. We ain't tryna be known as the niggaz wit all da fake jewelry, and phoney ass bitches speaking our name daily, or begging for the fake ass "Bay Spotlight".. it's 100% about the music with us, because that's what it supposed to be about. So for people who enjoy great music, and like to listen to music they can relate to most, and enjoys reality, then we are the niggaz for that. But if you wanna hear a 15-18 track cd full of facades and outlandish shit then we ain't it for you! I read how people on hear have NO faith in the Bay saying the music ain't what it use to be and this and that but never speak about the people who's making the best music out here.. Erk, Nio, Lock, Davinci, us, and countless others I can name.. yet the things that get the most clicks is the exact same shit for as long as I've been a member on this site. Nothing has changed because people are too lazy to get to know a new artist and are afraid they'll be the only people to like the music as well. But all we can do is continue to STAY IN OUR LANE and keep making the music we know how. This will be my only "rant" about this I promise.. But this was all real spit G-O-D!

I appreciate this post 1000000%.. we still grinding, mostly because we love music! Period.. one love!

ps.. holla for great production and holla for some grade A studio services!!!!

Nov 10, 2009
fasho. fam.. i see, that u see, my point. "its100% about the music" keep doing what you doing in all fasets fam.. i see yall fasho. not just cuz i know and have worked with you before but i know that everytime i see u or m.a. yall got your product on you trynig to be heard. keep setting agood example for all the real up and coming artist out here.. #krookit M @Mr.Syn 303 itkings

Oct 27, 2008
the Bay just aint the place for us I've come to understand.. not to mention this site.. Lol. The Bay consumers are all followers. Things are dictated by the radio and DJs.. They only want club records from Bay Area artists.. it's never about quality it's about popularity. We can do everything that these other cats ain't doing, (MTV, WSHH 3Mil, Streets, Tours, collabs, producing for other great musicians) and they probably never will be able to, but it will always go unnoticed because we ain't tryna be popular. We ain't tryna be known as the niggaz wit all da fake jewelry, and phoney ass bitches speaking our name daily, or begging for the fake ass "Bay Spotlight".. it's 100% about the music with us, because that's what it supposed to be about.
c'mon now. you just posted a video called "that swagg" ...yall are doing your best to have that mainstream sound, & everything about your post screams that you're trying to be "popular." you can't do mainstream music better than mainstream artists. why try?

& as for your relevance on this site, which you say isnt the place for you--- most on here are looking for underground music, & for good reason.

look @ HD for example. him and bearfaced put out a bunch of lo-fi hood tapes, & built up a pretty good following on this site. you can't force talent, breh. dude's got songs with no video posted up on youtube that demolish your view counts. & he's about the farthest thing from being radio-friendly, so how do you explain that?

MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD HEN SIPPA SAY "GOT GAS, BUT NOT A FART" THAN HAVE SEEN ANY OF YOUR VIDEOS. lol.

but uh, follow your dreams, n all that good stuff..

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
c'mon now. you just posted a video called "that swagg" ...yall are doing your best to have that mainstream sound, & everything about your post screams that you're trying to be "popular." you can't do mainstream music better than mainstream artists. why try?

& as for your relevance on this site, which you say isnt the place for you--- most on here are looking for underground music, & for good reason.

look @ HD for example. him and bearfaced put out a bunch of lo-fi hood tapes, & built up a pretty good following on this site. you can't force talent, breh. dude's got songs with no video posted up on youtube that demolish your view counts. & he's about the farthest thing from being radio-friendly, so how do you explain that?

MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD HEN SIPPA SAY "GOT GAS, BUT NOT A FART" THAN HAVE SEEN ANY OF YOUR VIDEOS. lol.

but uh, follow your dreams, n all that good stuff..
LOL i aint even gone read the whole post.. That Swagg was recorded in 06 and the video was shot in 07.. we was 22.. niggaz grow up.. get at the 30 year old plus rappers still talkin that swagg shit.. and you sound lightweight bitter too, did I strike a nerve young playa? do ya research, and iono who HD and Bearface is but don't compare niggaz to us if they don't have a comparable resume.. and we as underground as it gets.. DO ... YOUR .... RESEARCH

Mar 1, 2006
I don't know what other people think of these cats, but personally... I'm feelin' 'em. They got a mainstream polish about 'em that screams "mass appeal". I actually prefer their style and approach on that "What Dreams Are made Of" Track. It fits like a glove. True, it's gonna be harder for them to break through, but only because their competition are the already established, "household name" artists that are already successful.

Word to EvenOdds: I rarely go against my "nothin' for free" rule, but in this case I strongly suggest you start GIVING your music away... The only reason you're not as successful as you should be is lack of exposure. When the average cat decides he's' gonna take his last 20 bones to purchase an album, and he has a choice between his favorite (already established) artist and an artist he's never heard, he's gonna choose his favorite artist every time. It's your duty to get yourself heard at this point. To remove that one obstacle between you and shitload of potential adoring fans. Money. You can always decide later that you want to charge for your music, but now is the time to use it to build a FOLLOWING that is worthy of your talent. Once you have that following, you can write your own ticket... You spoke on Locksmith in one of your posts. I think he already understands this point...

PS If you were just "so,so" talented, the "Give It Away" approach would never work, but like I said, Ya'll have "mass appeal" written all over you...

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
I don't know what other people think of these cats, but personally... I'm feelin' 'em. They got a mainstream polish about 'em that screams "mass appeal". I actually prefer their style and approach on that "What Dreams Are made Of" Track. It fits like a glove. True, it's gonna be harder for them to break through, but only because their competition are the already established, "household name" artists that are already successful.

Word to EvenOdds: I rarely go against my "nothin' for free" rule, but in this case I strongly suggest you start GIVING your music away... The only reason you're not as successful as you should be is lack of exposure. When the average cat decides he's' gonna take his last 20 bones to purchase an album, and he has a choice between his favorite (already established) artist and an artist he's never heard, he's gonna choose his favorite artist every time. It's your duty to get yourself heard at this point. To remove that one obstacle between you and shitload of potential adoring fans. Money. You can always decide later that you want to charge for your music, but now is the time to use it to build a FOLLOWING that is worthy of your talent. Once you have that following, you can write your own ticket... You spoke on Locksmith in one of your posts. I think he already understands this point...

PS If you were just "so,so" talented, the "Give It Away" approach would never work, but like I said, Ya'll have "mass appeal" written all over you...
I actually agree witchu bro about the giving it away shit.. Our next 3 projects are gonna be for the F..

Dec 26, 2008
I'd rather hear music like this that actually makes a person think,feel and visualize what the artist is saying than to hear the same old shit 80% of rappers in the bay put out, It seems like if you ain't spittin about guns, dope and bitches you don't get very much love, Keep doing your thing, keep dropping good music eventually people will get tired of the same music and this type of music will get the recognition it deserves.

Sep 25, 2008
PEOPLE FROM THE BAY ARE ON!! STOP SPENDING YOUR ENERGY BANGING ON WACK SHIT AND START SUPPORT REAL SHIT SUCH AS THIS.
This the reason I stayed away from the boards for a minute, there's too many people supportin' weak shit. I've been peepin' the boards more recently just to see what's new or who's comin' correct now days and there were some artists I haven't heard 'til I seen some of your posts.

I respect that you postin' artists that should be heard. I try and do the same when I hear somethin' dope, but there usually isn't much reply.

Nov 10, 2009
and if u gont nothing nice to say than dont say nothin cuz all that negative shit people try say explaining why someone is wack aint helping nobody... i as much as anybody have seen alot of stuff that I would consider trash but at the end of the day i learned that all music isnt for me and that doesnt make it trash so like i said "if you got noting nice to say dont say nothing, cuz your not helping anybody" and dont try to cop out that im just keepint it real shit when your 9 times out of 10 your just hating... #imjustsaying