Mob Figaz & Ghetto Starz-song question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Has anyone heard the song "Think about you all the time" by them? I was wondering if this thing was on CD and where I could cop it at. Basically any info for the song would be helpful. Maybe PK or Frank can help me out, thanks.

Feb 4, 2005
Nope it was on the bootleg Ghetto Star & Mob Figaz album, its never coming out so to my knowledge there isnt a better quality version. Unless off course you holla at Roblo.

Feb 4, 2005
The only real group album is called 'The Sl-Ums' and features Rydah J Klyde (Mob Figaz) , Mac Dre and a few more. Its a classic but might take a little getting used too at first if you aint used to their shit.

You can get it online from Amazon.com, CdUniverse or Rapbay.

Freako (R.I.P) from The Ghetto Starz has two solos called: Mac Dre Presents Freako Tha Ghetto Star & King Freako Story Of A Young G: Life of a General

Scoob Nitty Has: The Black Tony Montana, Street Credentials & Screw Face

Dubb20 has: 20 Inches & Keak da Sneak Presents: Dope Man, Dope Muzik, Dope something else

And Uzi has: Jacka of Mobfigaz Presents Uzi Deadly Wepean.

Get The group album and if you feel any of them indervidually then look for there solos. In my opinion the best solos are both of Freakos then Scoob Nittys Black Tony Montana. But everyone has different taste so peep the group first and see which artist you like the best.

They also on a load of other albums put out buy there label like Nutt Briddle and Pueblo Indians, If you need anymore info Pm me.

Feb 4, 2005
5starr said:
Hows that Mac Dre presents Freako compared to Story of A Young G?
Bout the same, same amount of filler/recycled tracks and alot of classic tracks like 'Voices' 'Dedecation' & 'Tented Shades'. There are alot of features on it though, MobFigaz,Mac Dre, Smash Unit, Ghetto Starz and some unknown dudes. I think there are more freako solo tracks on the Life of a general cd.

Its a flawed classic but very rare so get it if you can.

Check my reveiw
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=146318

Feb 4, 2005
Young Bo$$ said:
There is also a song called "Fly Gangstaz" on that album that is hella tight...
Thats not on any of Freakos Solo albums, That track is On Mac Dre Presents Rydah J Klyde & Freako - El Pueblo Children and Mob Figaz The Comp.

Has your cd got that track on it or was you talking about Rydah & Freako?

Feb 4, 2005
KhameNei said:
There ain't no track called Fly Gangstaz on Mob Figaz comp.

Anyway I think he was talking about the bootleg cd and there's a track with a similar title.
I got it confused with 'Itz Real' with Rydah. That Fly Gangstas track is with Jacka and was on that Ghetto Starz and Mob Figaz album.