Mistah Fab v Arsonal -Battle of the Bay 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Full "Battle Of The Bay 7" Card Revealed - News - Battle Rap

Headlining the card is Arsonal vs. Mistah FAB, in another “battler vs. industry rapper” match-up. FAB is known as one of the most prominent rappers from the Bay Area’s Hyphy movement from the late 2000s and has a history in battle rap.

The event goes down at Oakland’s Venue Live 01/23/15, 5pm.

Anyone going?

Mar 6, 2014
Arsonal is rubbish IMO. Dude is fake as fuck and tries to be extra disrespectful. Never heard Fab battle, so this should be interesting. The mainstream is getting into battle rap more and more, good to see!

Mar 6, 2014
Fab had the crowd from the start because of home town advantage. This battle was close, ars stumbled a few times and his bars were super disrespectful. Fab did better than I expected, but he copied loaded lux and daylyt style too much.

I like the fact fab went at ray swag and he exposed ars for being a grape from jersey better than anyone else has done before him.

Fab gets the W in a close one.

Mar 18, 2006
I gave Fab the first and third and Ars the second. I know it's battle rap but at what point is it okay to pull a Math Hoffa and snuff someone. On some man shit? I dunno why anyone would stand there and take these "bars" when it was just personal disrespectful shit towards your family. That takes talent? I respect how Fab came back at Ars in the first round but I don't think I would go about it like that...

Apr 20, 2003
I gave Fab the first and third and Ars the second. I know it's battle rap but at what point is it okay to pull a Math Hoffa and snuff someone. On some man shit? I dunno why anyone would stand there and take these "bars" when it was just personal disrespectful shit towards your family. That takes talent? I respect how Fab came back at Ars in the first round but I don't think I would go about it like that...

Mar 6, 2014
I appreciate battle rap and if they go at each other, but that shit is gay. Give them 5 min each on different beats with random words thrown in, and I'm listening, but this shit is annoying...
Not for everyone, but watch a few different battles don't judge it on these two

It's battle rap, you gotta take it like a man.

Ars got exposed in Detroit, I'll explain why. His grape homie Shotgun Suge from Jersey told Proof to rest in hell. When Ars battled in Detroit, Trick Trick stopped him mid battle when Ars said 'My nigga Suge.. got that shotgun..'

watch from 17:55

He denied shotgun like peter did Jesus, then proceeded to get exposed in every battle after that lol