Mikey Sinaloa featuring Hats TMH and Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
IDK who Hats is but he follow my IG.

Lots of talk of Young Chop, Rado and Mikee being BBs
Hats was cool as fuck no drama what so ever and he came bolo even tho the studio was in oakland in his own hood. We went deep with my boy just cuz there was tension with one of our folx being smacked in oakland at the time, my folx were all flamed up n shit, wasnt an issue. He told us he used to rap with chop and fell off cuz of studio time n shit and started with TMH. My boy pushed the border brother topic but he said na he just get money. I cant speak for everyone in TMH tho cuz ive only met Hats

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Hats was cool as fuck no drama what so ever and he came bolo even tho the studio was in oakland in his own hood. We went deep with my boy just cuz there was tension with one of our folx being smacked in oakland at the time, my folx were all flamed up n shit, wasnt an issue. He told us he used to rap with chop and fell off cuz of studio time n shit and started with TMH. My boy pushed the border brother topic but he said na he just get money. I cant speak for everyone in TMH tho cuz ive only met Hats
Yea all that sounds sketchy. I’d be careful rolling through other people’s hoods like that.

Apr 10, 2006
If Young chop was a BB Goldtoes and norte rappers wouldn't fuck with him same with Rado. I only seen Rado bang hunnids.

Mikee on the other hand comments on his vids are always calling him a BB. IDK if he even raps anymore, released a few songs/videos last year but it seems he rather do bike life.