Mike Dean and 3X Krazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
I was listening to Scarface "Untouchable" today and was feeling the Mike Dean (w/ Tone Capone) productions. I found this interview with Mike Dean:

Mike Dean: Probably me starting to work with Tone Capone. I met him when I was doing the Untouchables album from ’96, I brought him in to help me produced that. In return, I did 3X Krazy’s album, Keak Da Sneak and all them. I like Northern California shit, and all west coast music pretty much.

What did Mike Dean do for 3X Krazy?

Dont think he did any beats for them,

Jul 22, 2003
No offense taken.

Are you saying who doesnt know that Mike Dean had production and mixing credits on Stacking Chips?

I didnt know.

I am a fan of bay area rap and have been since 415in, Too Short and MC Pooh Fuckin wit Dank. Stackin Chips is in my top 10 of best bay area albums, still I did not know Mike Dean was involved.

May 9, 2002
No offense taken.

Are you saying who doesnt know that Mike Dean had production and mixing credits on Stacking Chips?
Yes. I guess i just figured people looked at the credits when they bought tapes/CD's. I mean, why WOULDN'T you?

I didnt know.

I am a fan of bay area rap and have been since 415in, Too Short and MC Pooh Fuckin wit Dank. Stackin Chips is in my top 10 of best bay area albums, still I did not know Mike Dean was involved.
Wasn't Stackin Chips distributed through Noo Trybe? They someway connected with Rap-A-Lot around 97 and on before it was absorbed or some shit. That was a bit indicator right there. Not mention some of the beat themselves sounded like Mike Dean work.

See above.

no thats not true, only people with 26k messages on a internetboard should know this by default
In other words, not faggot 90's babies like yourself. Got it.

Jul 28, 2011
Yes. I guess i just figured people looked at the credits when they bought tapes/CD's. I mean, why WOULDN'T you?

I didnt know.

Wasn't Stackin Chips distributed through Noo Trybe? They someway connected with Rap-A-Lot around 97 and on before it was absorbed or some shit. That was a bit indicator right there. Not mention some of the beat themselves sounded like Mike Dean work.

See above.

In other words, not faggot 90's babies like yourself. Got it.

nah im not a music nerd, i just slap the shit out of it and dont mind about who did what like its my business, just go on and watch reality shows to fill your life

Jul 22, 2003

I didnt know.

I actually DO look at credits. I have owned a few copies of 3X Krazy Stackin Chips but I could not find my copy at the moment. That brings us to why I asked. I also thought it was interesting considering Mike Deans history and recent success with "Niggas in Paris".

Yes you are right. Still I did not know for sure. I knew people on here who are interested and knowledgable about Bay Area rap history would know. I guess You would be one of those people.

Jul 28, 2011
I actually DO look at credits. I have owned a few copies of 3X Krazy Stackin Chips but I could not find my copy at the moment. Brings us to why I asked. I also thought it was interesting considering Mike Deans history and recent success with "Niggas in Paris".

Yes you are right. Still I did not know for sure. I knew people on here who are interested and knowledgable about Bay Area rap history would know. I guess You would be one of those people.[/QUOTE]

now thats a real icebreaker conversation for you and 3xkrazy, enjoy your life