Messy & Philthy beef'n again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2017
I think he means he beefn with mozzy, so therefore he is blackballed... just like wax beefn with the figures... wax could’ve been way bigger than he is if he did shows the difference is lav knows he has to do shows and will

Nah I just think his beat selection and content is too similar to a lot of artists, IMO he need to link up w/ diff artists and producers outside of Sac/ Bay. That said I thought "All Time High" slap like a MF. Dreda pretty sick lyrically tho. I just question whether Lav can make the right moves to blow. Hope so. I don't think Mozzy has the pull to blackball anyone.

Mess had some classics I still slap, but he got a screw loose. To do anything I think he need some real guidance which I don't think he really has a team for that. First dude he links up w/ is Kafani? Nah.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I GRABBED 4 OF HIS ALBUMS AT ONCE....THATS LIKE 80 TRACKS, THEY GOT AROUND 20 EACH....I ONLY LIKED ABOUT 5-6.....

GIMME A TOP 10 LIST OF TRACKS TO GO BACK AND LISTEN. I GOT RNDD 1,2,4 AND 3 YEARS LATER.
Iraq
Where’s Waldo
Not gone rock
Lord forgive me
Feel my pain
Doin drills
Speak my mind
No betta
Messier murder scene
Father god

Apr 10, 2006
Nah I just think his beat selection and content is too similar to a lot of artists, IMO he need to link up w/ diff artists and producers outside of Sac/ Bay. That said I thought "All Time High" slap like a MF. Dreda pretty sick lyrically tho. I just question whether Lav can make the right moves to blow. Hope so. I don't think Mozzy has the pull to blackball anyone.

Mess had some classics I still slap, but he got a screw loose. To do anything I think he need some real guidance which I don't think he really has a team for that. First dude he links up w/ is Kafani? Nah.
Yeah I highly doubt Mozzy has that pull to black ball anyone. Yes he can tell some Bay rappers not to work with Lav, MAYBE some LA rappers but with rappers nationwide and labels................NO...........

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I GRABBED 4 OF HIS ALBUMS AT ONCE....THATS LIKE 80 TRACKS, THEY GOT AROUND 20 EACH....I ONLY LIKED ABOUT 5-6.....

GIMME A TOP 10 LIST OF TRACKS TO GO BACK AND LISTEN. I GOT RNDD 1,2,4 AND 3 YEARS LATER.

im just addin to what versacero wrote...

menace 2 society
bombs over bahgdad
rock bottom!!!(the shit aint got no bass tho?!?!
all head shots
gas station
el chapo
killa city
god in the ghetto

Sep 5, 2013
im just addin to what versacero wrote...

menace 2 society
bombs over bahgdad
rock bottom!!!(the shit aint got no bass tho?!?!
all head shots
gas station
el chapo
killa city
god in the ghetto

Modern Day Slave
Hear What I Said
Pimp of The Year
No Rules
Know Bout It
Iraq
Mac Dre