Messy Marv & San Quinn EXPLOSIVE MODE 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
it just dropped today. Cover looks like MSpaint toddler work but I hope it's good. It's on iTunes who wanna be a champ and post it for us on here to download?

May 2, 2018
I usually buy albums and then post em here..............

think I will pass on this one tho
Bro posted the zippyshare above. I listened to it last night. It had a couple of good slaps but I feel let down. This was supposed to be the album that brought mess back but he still sounds like a crack cocaine addict in 80% of the album. And the repetitive "nigga" after every 2-3 words kills it. Along with talkin about doing coke on every song. We need messy marv not cash lord

Apr 25, 2002
Went in with low expectations and was surprised that there were a bunch of songs I actually liked, it sounded more like a Messy Marv album featuring San Quinn than another Explosive Mode album to me, though. I won't buy a physical copy, but I'll probably put six or seven songs on playlists.

Sep 4, 2017
it just dropped today. Cover looks like MSpaint toddler work but I hope it's good. It's on iTunes who wanna be a champ and post it for us on here to download?
If this fucking cover isn't proof that San Francisco's rap scene is dead, I don't know what is. Jesus Christ. This is actually embarrassing. Did Mess blow the budget playin with his nose?