Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2008
Aye bruh I had a long ass reply to break this shit down lol but it aint even worth all that.

"We gone beast up, get 2 pieced up,
223 tucked under the stairs, 20 niggas on 3 fuck makin it fair, we taking it there?? Thats where we takin it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxr6rnl_cvs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
(Aye its mainey marv can relate to that hook now smh"

listen to the NEW messy marv and lets suppport him before he get smoked because he Really wit the shit. Unlike the old mess
Lol...no prob bra we just choppin' and shootin' the shit...get back it you feel like posting that good response.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
"The nigga, was ready back at the my nigga's room, so a nigga called them nigga's like, what up Cuz you ready nigga? And nigga's is like yeah we ready nigga. So nigga's stop answering a nigga..."

I seriously stopped it under 2 minutes.
here are some cliffe's notes for you:
mess flew out lil hyfe. promoters were supposed to pick up mess at 1am so he could perform at 1:30am. mess was already paid for his performance. sounds like mess got coked out and was not answering his phone. goons went to look for mess at lil hyfe's room. then they went to mess room, and he opened the door. and i think you know what happened from there.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"The nigga, was ready back at the my nigga's room, so a nigga called them nigga's like, what up Cuz you ready nigga? And nigga's is like yeah we ready nigga. So nigga's stop answering a nigga..."

I seriously stopped it under 2 minutes.
i seen the whole thing... and let's just say the exorbitant use of the word "nigga" didn't end at 2 minutes. matter of fact, the use of the word grew exponentially towards the 7 minute mark.

::

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
mess flew out lil hyfe. promoters were supposed to pick up mess at 1am so he could perform at 1:30am. mess was already paid for his performance. sounds like mess got coked out and was not answering his phone. goons went to look for mess at lil hyfe's room. then they went to mess room, and he opened the door. and i think you know what happened from there.
Wow so he wasn't actually sleep like he said?

Props: DuceTheTruth

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Nah he said promoters came through at 1:30, he told them mess was cooped up in his room like a tweaker not answering phone, or door - and then around 4am (when he was asleep), then goons came back to the hotel, and mess opened up the door - and got beat up.

Feb 22, 2011
No matter what anybody says on here, he still got jumped, and in my book that's pussy shit. It would of Ben Better news like when Suge got nocked out by one dude.

Jan 18, 2006
No matter what anybody says on here, he still got jumped, and in my book that's pussy shit. It would of Ben Better news like when Suge got nocked out by one dude.
I agree but its funny when everyone laughs when it happened to Yuk yet so many people are sympathetic when it happens to Mess like this dude isn't beefing with every bay rapper damn near. I mean Mess managed to get a diss track directed at him from Too Short.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Nah he said promoters came through at 1:30, he told them mess was cooped up in his room like a tweaker not answering phone, or door - and then around 4am (when he was asleep), then goons came back to the hotel, and mess opened up the door - and got beat up.
thanks. i got confused in a sea of nigga references

Last edited: