B.A.R.T. The OG Bay Area Rap Talk Boards

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #141
drunkaholic707
FUCK LA

Propped 31,773 Times in 15,970 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Darkshowdown View Post
And you're a fucking groupie dick rider drunk.
im not even a messy marv fan i stopped listening to his music a while ago and quit trying to act like you know everything like youre some factor in the rap game you aint nothing but a failed miserably faggot myspace rapper so to try and make yourself feel better you try and act like everything you say is a fact sit the fuck down child and listen to me cause im a grown man
Old 09-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #142
BIGCHILL
Sicc OG

Propped 1,785 Times in 388 Posts
i can picture Messy tellin them in his tired drug voice

"what you gone with that doooe?you really gone shoot me with that old ass gun doe?did yall test that thang out to see if it even shoot doe?that shit look like it shoot dust doe my nigga"

lol
BIGCHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #143
28g w/o the bag
politically incorrect

Propped 4,208 Times in 1,335 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by N9ne Livez View Post
And this is for you bustas you punk ass bitches
its been 15 years you'll never do what I did
i got 5 grand on this lexus nigga, what you got
BEEEEEYETCH!

classic song

::

fuck yo fort

i hate you too, little nigga

28g w/o the bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #144
ELPOLLITO
COUNTINCHINGADERA

Propped 17,881 Times in 7,315 Posts
Still laughin at that BBQ pic
ELPOLLITO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To ELPOLLITO:
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #145
Cali Reign
Sicc OG

Propped 478 Times in 113 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by 28g w/o bag View Post
i got 5 grand on this lexus nigga, what you got
BEEEEEYETCH!

classic song

What song is that? The first few bars that were posted I can remember how they were spit but I can't remember who the artist/song is. It's gonna bug the fuck out of me now.
Cali Reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #146
Ticktock
Sicc OG

Propped 320 Times in 154 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by onewaymuzik View Post
I don't see why someone getting jumped by 5 dudes makes them look weak! why would getting jumped end your rap career ?
Its not that he got jump't its that he rapped about being the hardest nigga on earth then got jumped.
Ticktock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Ticktock:
Old 09-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #147
28g w/o the bag
politically incorrect

Propped 4,208 Times in 1,335 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Cali Reign View Post
What song is that? The first few bars that were posted I can remember how they were spit but I can't remember who the artist/song is. It's gonna bug the fuck out of me now.
j-dubb "trouble"

fuck yo fort

i hate you too, little nigga

28g w/o the bag is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To 28g w/o the bag:
Old 09-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #148
doehubba
Sicc OG

Propped 48 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by RexLaboro View Post
So you tellin' niggas to stop supportin' one rapper to let other rappers eat...if no one fucked with Mess that aint gonna change the amount of food that's on another rappers plate. The Bay Area rap game must be really fucked up if niggas can't earn they way by gettin down grinding hard. To be the champ you got ta beat the champ. And also I never understood why people campaigned for other people to stop fucking with established rappers so less established rappers could shine. What you begging for is sad.
Aye bruh I had a long ass reply to break this shit down lol but it aint even worth all that.

"We gone beast up, get 2 pieced up,
223 tucked under the stairs, 20 niggas on 3 fuck makin it fair, we taking it there?? Thats where we takin it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxr6...e_gdata_player
(Aye its mainey marv can relate to that hook now smh"

listen to the NEW messy marv and lets suppport him before he get smoked because he Really wit the shit. Unlike the old mess
doehubba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To doehubba:
Old 09-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #149
Chree
Medicated

Propped 7,570 Times in 2,587 Posts
Mess just need to sober up and make good music and this wont mean anything

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chree:
Old 09-02-2013, 01:21 AM   #150
360_541
Sicc OG

Propped 771 Times in 279 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Rasan View Post

ad did them beats out of seattle. hardest beats mess been on in years.

Produced by Me
360_541 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To 360_541:
Old 09-02-2013, 01:42 AM   #151
S.L.A.B
Hiphop-TV

Propped 1,724 Times in 714 Posts
People where laughing about 40 Glocc but defending Messy Marv's ass. Pathetic stans.

S.L.A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To S.L.A.B:
Old 09-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #152
thizziks21
Sicc OG

Propped 1,112 Times in 490 Posts
*Waits til page 10 to comment
thizziks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:51 AM   #153
Coach E. No
Jesus es Numero Uno

Propped 4,568 Times in 2,095 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
Mess just need to sober up and make good music and this wont mean anything
I was gonna say that. Shoot, it surfaced that Rick Ross was in law enforcement after saying he's like the biggest drug lord on the east coast and somehow it didn't even put a dent in his career. And his music sucks.

This shouldn't really be a big surprise about Mess. This is the same dude that jumped outta hotel room like 5 stories up cause he pissed off the wrong dudes and they kicked in his door with fullys. Dude could've died then.
Coach E. No is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Coach E. No:
Old 09-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #154
Sicc OG

Propped 886 Times in 237 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by darkshowdown View Post
and you're a fucking groupie dick rider drunk.
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by drunkaholic707 View Post
im not even a messy marv fan i stopped listening to his music a while ago and quit trying to act like you know everything like youre some factor in the rap game you aint nothing but a failed miserably faggot myspace rapper so to try and make yourself feel better you try and act like everything you say is a fact sit the fuck down child and listen to me cause im a grown man
oh shit!
94509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #155
Darkshowdown
Sicc OG

Propped 1,853 Times in 923 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by drunkaholic707 View Post

No truth to anything you wrote. I used to do music way before some MySpace. So once again chump you don't know nothing I don't even do music like that no more and still got more followers and all that shit then you or anyone else on this site. If I was to drop a album today guarantee it would get more feedback, support then anything you done in your life. Don't get mad bc another bay area rapper git exposed as a joke. Dude was talking all gangsta for years and got his mouth shut. his shit over if he was supposedly so geed up then he would've had a gun on him or click with him. Common since will tell you when you going out town for a show its best to have protection or a group of goods with you so in case shit pop off bc you can't be on no records talking tough and don't expect to be tested this not the 90s no more. There's a difference between rapping and just flat out talking wreck less on tracks. But no he a cb4 nigga so nobody fucking with him and had his back when it popped off. It don't take no insider to realise that. You not no man you're a brainwashed sucker. I bet you believed he was untouchable all these years. This another l and bad look for the bay. 40 or some vet needs to expose all the fake ones. Now I'm done with this thread I don't have time to go back and forth with some screen name nobody who wanna just talk shit bc they a dick rider that's mad bc someone not being bias on they favorite rapper. 2chainz got shot at and was ducking but you was talking shit about him but this miget gets that manny pacquio treatment and you coming up with thousand pathetic excuses for him. this b.a.r.t part of the site has really turned to shit nowdays too many fakes and not enough real on here no more. im done fucking with this b.a.r.t part its not like nothing good been happening anyways, i cant align myself with the fakes. im out this bitch.

Last edited by Darkshowdown; 09-02-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Darkshowdown is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Darkshowdown:
Old 09-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #156
ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Propped 63,148 Times in 25,942 Posts
you don't have the time to go back and forth with some screen name........but you, being the bitch made faggot you are, got time to watch half naked dudes wrestle on monday night raw

R.I.P. Cut-Throat, Southern Comfort, & Ne Obliviscaris
ALL BOUT CHICKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To ALL BOUT CHICKEN:
Old 09-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #157
Dirt E. Needlez
Sicc OG

Propped 3,505 Times in 1,016 Posts
Pics or not, it aint official until a couple bitches from the bay confirm it
Dirt E. Needlez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Dirt E. Needlez:
Old 09-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #158
Meta4iCAL
Raider Nation

Propped 3,260 Times in 1,259 Posts
Quote:
No truth to anything you wrote. I used to do music way before some MySpace. So once again chump you don't know nothing I don't even do music like that no more and still got more followers and all that shit then you or anyone else on this site. If I was to drop a album today guarantee it would get more feedback, support then anything you done in your life. Don't get mad bc another bay area rapper git exposed as a joke. Dude was talking all gangsta for years and got his mouth shut. his shit over if he was supposedly so geed up then he would've had a gun on him or click with him. Common since will tell you when you going out town for a show its best to have protection or a group of goods with you so in case shit pop off bc you can't be on no records talking tough and don't expect to be tested this not the 90s no more. There's a difference between rapping and just flat out talking wreck less on tracks. But no he a cb4 nigga so nobody fucking with him and had his back when it popped off. It don't take no insider to realise that. You not no man you're a brainwashed sucker. I bet you believed he was untouchable all these years. This another l and bad look for the bay. 40 or some vet needs to expose all the fake ones. Now I'm done with this thread I don't have time to go back and forth with some screen name nobody who wanna just talk shit bc they a dick rider that's mad bc someone not being bias on they favorite rapper. 2chainz got shot at and was ducking but you was talking shit about him but this miget gets that manny pacquio treatment and you coming up with thousand pathetic excuses for him. this b.a.r.t part of the site has really turned to shit nowdays too many fakes and not enough real on here no more. im done fucking with this b.a.r.t part its not like nothing good been happening anyways, i cant align myself with the fakes. im out this bitch.
Post some of your music from back in the day
Meta4iCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Meta4iCAL:
Old 09-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #159
xraidedloc831
Sicc OG

Propped 414 Times in 150 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHILL View Post
i can picture Messy tellin them in his tired drug voice

"what you gone with that doooe?you really gone shoot me with that old ass gun doe?did yall test that thang out to see if it even shoot doe?that shit look like it shoot dust doe my nigga"

lol
Maybe he offered them some Cake and Ice Cream first? lol Keeping it real I never liked Messy. I just couldnt dig his stuff.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #160
Rocko Piko

Propped 51 Times in 33 Posts
Quote:
LOL @ Manny Pacquio treatment!!
Rocko Piko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Rocko Piko: