Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
And you're a fucking groupie dick rider drunk.
im not even a messy marv fan i stopped listening to his music a while ago and quit trying to act like you know everything like youre some factor in the rap game you aint nothing but a failed miserably faggot myspace rapper so to try and make yourself feel better you try and act like everything you say is a fact sit the fuck down child and listen to me cause im a grown man

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
So you tellin' niggas to stop supportin' one rapper to let other rappers eat...if no one fucked with Mess that aint gonna change the amount of food that's on another rappers plate. The Bay Area rap game must be really fucked up if niggas can't earn they way by gettin down grinding hard. To be the champ you got ta beat the champ. And also I never understood why people campaigned for other people to stop fucking with established rappers so less established rappers could shine. What you begging for is sad.
Aye bruh I had a long ass reply to break this shit down lol but it aint even worth all that.

"We gone beast up, get 2 pieced up,
223 tucked under the stairs, 20 niggas on 3 fuck makin it fair, we taking it there?? Thats where we takin it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxr6rnl_cvs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
(Aye its mainey marv can relate to that hook now smh"

listen to the NEW messy marv and lets suppport him before he get smoked because he Really wit the shit. Unlike the old mess

Props: RexLaboro

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Mess just need to sober up and make good music and this wont mean anything
I was gonna say that. Shoot, it surfaced that Rick Ross was in law enforcement after saying he's like the biggest drug lord on the east coast and somehow it didn't even put a dent in his career. And his music sucks.

This shouldn't really be a big surprise about Mess. This is the same dude that jumped outta hotel room like 5 stories up cause he pissed off the wrong dudes and they kicked in his door with fullys. Dude could've died then.

Props: frankz mafia

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
and you're a fucking groupie dick rider drunk.
im not even a messy marv fan i stopped listening to his music a while ago and quit trying to act like you know everything like youre some factor in the rap game you aint nothing but a failed miserably faggot myspace rapper so to try and make yourself feel better you try and act like everything you say is a fact sit the fuck down child and listen to me cause im a grown man
oh shit!

Feb 8, 2003

No truth to anything you wrote. I used to do music way before some MySpace. So once again chump you don't know nothing I don't even do music like that no more and still got more followers and all that shit then you or anyone else on this site. If I was to drop a album today guarantee it would get more feedback, support then anything you done in your life. Don't get mad bc another bay area rapper git exposed as a joke. Dude was talking all gangsta for years and got his mouth shut. his shit over if he was supposedly so geed up then he would've had a gun on him or click with him. Common since will tell you when you going out town for a show its best to have protection or a group of goods with you so in case shit pop off bc you can't be on no records talking tough and don't expect to be tested this not the 90s no more. There's a difference between rapping and just flat out talking wreck less on tracks. But no he a cb4 nigga so nobody fucking with him and had his back when it popped off. It don't take no insider to realise that. You not no man you're a brainwashed sucker. I bet you believed he was untouchable all these years. This another l and bad look for the bay. 40 or some vet needs to expose all the fake ones. Now I'm done with this thread I don't have time to go back and forth with some screen name nobody who wanna just talk shit bc they a dick rider that's mad bc someone not being bias on they favorite rapper. 2chainz got shot at and was ducking but you was talking shit about him but this miget gets that manny pacquio treatment and you coming up with thousand pathetic excuses for him. this b.a.r.t part of the site has really turned to shit nowdays too many fakes and not enough real on here no more. im done fucking with this b.a.r.t part its not like nothing good been happening anyways, i cant align myself with the fakes. im out this bitch.

Last edited:
Props: Gemini

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
No truth to anything you wrote. I used to do music way before some MySpace. So once again chump you don't know nothing I don't even do music like that no more and still got more followers and all that shit then you or anyone else on this site. If I was to drop a album today guarantee it would get more feedback, support then anything you done in your life. Don't get mad bc another bay area rapper git exposed as a joke. Dude was talking all gangsta for years and got his mouth shut. his shit over if he was supposedly so geed up then he would've had a gun on him or click with him. Common since will tell you when you going out town for a show its best to have protection or a group of goods with you so in case shit pop off bc you can't be on no records talking tough and don't expect to be tested this not the 90s no more. There's a difference between rapping and just flat out talking wreck less on tracks. But no he a cb4 nigga so nobody fucking with him and had his back when it popped off. It don't take no insider to realise that. You not no man you're a brainwashed sucker. I bet you believed he was untouchable all these years. This another l and bad look for the bay. 40 or some vet needs to expose all the fake ones. Now I'm done with this thread I don't have time to go back and forth with some screen name nobody who wanna just talk shit bc they a dick rider that's mad bc someone not being bias on they favorite rapper. 2chainz got shot at and was ducking but you was talking shit about him but this miget gets that manny pacquio treatment and you coming up with thousand pathetic excuses for him. this b.a.r.t part of the site has really turned to shit nowdays too many fakes and not enough real on here no more. im done fucking with this b.a.r.t part its not like nothing good been happening anyways, i cant align myself with the fakes. im out this bitch.
Post some of your music from back in the day

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
i can picture Messy tellin them in his tired drug voice

"what you gone with that doooe?you really gone shoot me with that old ass gun doe?did yall test that thang out to see if it even shoot doe?that shit look like it shoot dust doe my nigga"

lol
Maybe he offered them some Cake and Ice Cream first? lol Keeping it real I never liked Messy. I just couldnt dig his stuff.

Sep 27, 2010
LOL @ Manny Pacquio treatment!!

Props: Gemini