Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
He should become a Christian rapper or one those community public speeches for the youth that reformed his life and speaking on his glory days bc this nigga over. I'll see if he was a top mainstream artist then he would have the machine to get eyes off this blemish but he's a underground regional nigga so it's a wrap. he gonna be known as the nigga laid out stripped to draws and a tank top. They jacked him physically and his online presence. This the worst scenario ever. He lucky it wasn't them gay goons ray j was talking about or he didn't get killed.

Props: Gemini

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
I ain't got no twitter.

Post it up breh.
Below was his first comment on the whole thing...you don't need twitter to view his posts...

WILLIAM BREED ‏ W @williambreed 31 Aug
L @LiL PaperdUpMess L @LiL paperdupma u bitch u got messy marv phone on here braggin bout knocking a fillmoe nigga out FUCK RENO BITCH !!!FILLMOE

Props: ayo4yayo
Feb 14, 2006
Below was his first comment on the whole thing...you don't need twitter to view his posts...

WILLIAM BREED ‏ W @williambreed 31 Aug
L @LiL PaperdUpMess L @LiL paperdupma u bitch u got messy marv phone on here braggin bout knocking a fillmoe nigga out FUCK RENO BITCH !!!FILLMOE
Whats the interesting insight here? "Fuck Reno"?

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Whats the interesting insight here? "Fuck Reno"?
OK bad choice of words on my part but what's tripping me out is that he ain't really talkin bad about mess. After the radio campaign he had a couple years back you woulda thought he'd be in a studio somewhere doin da James Brown after the news broke.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
These rappers are clowns and get to thinking they are who they say they are on wax. You sound like you're 200 feet tall and bulletproof and dudes are gonna try and check you in public sooner or later and it's a hard fall when something like this happens. This is like when Suge Knight got laid out, or Xzibit got whooped in the club, or Danzing got knocked out by some skinny punk rock singer.

And btw, this won't kill Messy's career, his music is killing his career.

Mar 22, 2008
Repost

He been rapping professionally since like 96. Never blew up and now this is all he knows so he keep putting out bullshit. Im not gone hate on no black man getting money. But its over the nigga can get a job now. His music has no purpose for the bay or rap. Let some hungrier cats get that shine thats focused on him.

and you niggas over 25 stop buying this nigga shit encouraging him to think he droppin fire lmPao. I cant believe niggas actually bought a 16 cd set of cds we already bought ten years ago. Like this nigga 40 of somebody.

*If we gave all those views and purchases to niggas like
HD,
IAMSU!,*
MOZZY*AKA LIL TIM,*
Taj-he-spitz
Mistah fab (niggas love his freestyles across the country kayslay said he the best freestyler)and countless other niggas that aint had the ball like that but they train in the gym just as hard. Then The Bay would be boomin. We got talent its just US as a region dont listen to the streets unless the co signed or popular. Its a bunch of young niggas with talent on eddy and thru oit fillmoe. Shooting they own videos making they own studios making they beats just like JT and'nem did it, lets give them a chance. Messy old shit will always be classic, leave it at that. This new shit is a mockery to fillmoe, San Francisco, and The Bay Area. And the cold thing about it NOBODY gives a fuck but US cuz nobody knows this nigga. If this happen to anybody from la, the south or the east thats been in the mix aslong as him, shit would of went viral. I can say like only a couple hundred people care about this and niggas still gone buy his shit lol
So you tellin' niggas to stop supportin' one rapper to let other rappers eat...if no one fucked with Mess that aint gonna change the amount of food that's on another rappers plate. The Bay Area rap game must be really fucked up if niggas can't earn they way by gettin down grinding hard. To be the champ you got ta beat the champ. And also I never understood why people campaigned for other people to stop fucking with established rappers so less established rappers could shine. What you begging for is sad.

Last edited: