Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
that shit dont matter no more these days, gunplay just got knocked out again & ppl still anticipating his album. mess still gonna be the top selling rapper at rasputins, which prolly means selling 400 CDs in a week but still lol.
That's the truth. Anyone can get knocked out and robbed. Real street muthafuckas take loses too you can't win all the time. I know plenty of people who really live that life and have taken loses. No body cares. Two chains got laid down on camara his shits still gonna sell.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
his rap career is officially over nobody gonna take him serious no more his gangsta rap card has been officially revoked.
while this would be true in most cases... we're talking about mess here. i think you may be underestimating the testicular fortitude of mess's dickriders... those guys have an unparalleled level of dedication, a complete lack of a father figure, and an total inability to grasp the concept of masculinity in general

here's a glaring example... i've had people threaten me on youtube over comments i've made about the overwhelmingly declining quality of mess's music in the last 6 years... and when i told each and every last one of these double rainbow twinkle toe street walking ass fuck boys where i'll be at, not one person showed up. mess has these guys to fall back on, and he should be able to pay a few light bills and bentley rental payments off of rap money for the time being.

::

Apr 25, 2002
Mess just got more shit to rap about now.. we can't deny mess know how to pick a beat better than most bay rappers. Maybe this shit will sober his ass up and he can bring that old mess back wnd he'll try to fix all them burnt bridges. Or this shit could have him on a binge. Well know soon enough.

Props: 94509

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
dunno how many paid $150 for the 12 cds set maybe 15 people or so. mess and his people scammed the public. just like when daz was sellin the makaveli and dillinger cd for $50 back in the day. people got hyped up paid the $50 but the cd never arrived

Props: doehubba
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
dunno how many paid $150 for the 12 cds set maybe 15 people or so. mess and his people scammed the public. just like when daz was sellin the makaveli and dillinger cd for $50 back in the day. people got hyped up paid the $50 but the cd never arrived
I think that daz and PAC cd was $500. I knew a guy that preordered one and I swear that was the price. my friends plan was to get it then press up bootlegs. Never got anything. I bought it at amoebas for $6.99 a year or so later. I like afeni sued daz so he just put it out underground. And never sent out the $500 copies.

Props: Gemini
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Repost

He been rapping professionally since like 96. Never blew up and now this is all he knows so he keep putting out bullshit. Im not gone hate on no black man getting money. But its over the nigga can get a job now. His music has no purpose for the bay or rap. Let some hungrier cats get that shine thats focused on him.

and you niggas over 25 stop buying this nigga shit encouraging him to think he droppin fire lmPao. I cant believe niggas actually bought a 16 cd set of cds we already bought ten years ago. Like this nigga 40 of somebody.

*If we gave all those views and purchases to niggas like
HD,
IAMSU!,*
MOZZY*AKA LIL TIM,*
Taj-he-spitz
Mistah fab (niggas love his freestyles across the country kayslay said he the best freestyler)and countless other niggas that aint had the ball like that but they train in the gym just as hard. Then The Bay would be boomin. We got talent its just US as a region dont listen to the streets unless the co signed or popular. Its a bunch of young niggas with talent on eddy and thru oit fillmoe. Shooting they own videos making they own studios making they beats just like JT and'nem did it, lets give them a chance. Messy old shit will always be classic, leave it at that. This new shit is a mockery to fillmoe, San Francisco, and The Bay Area. And the cold thing about it NOBODY gives a fuck but US cuz nobody knows this nigga. If this happen to anybody from la, the south or the east thats been in the mix aslong as him, shit would of went viral. I can say like only a couple hundred people care about this and niggas still gone buy his shit lol

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Mess just got more shit to rap about now.. we can't deny mess know how to pick a beat better than most bay rappers. Maybe this shit will sober his ass up and he can bring that old mess back wnd he'll try to fix all them burnt bridges. Or this shit could have him on a binge. Well know soon enough.
Smh bruh its over my nigga. Yea i was a fan anything before hollyhood mixtape you can pick out classics. But now its over my nigga he aint gone bring you that old mess.
Yea when disobayish and all that shit came out I thought he was gone blow too, but reality its over. His whole career was rappin about fillmoe, he dont got that nomore. So now all he can rap about is fake shit and how he spend money off the fake shit he talk about. Now this nigga getting mollywhopd and posted on his own twitter. So now even all the fake shit he rap about go out the window now lmao.

I feel sorry for this nigga. He need to just rap positive shit ina mobb music way or something. If not hang it up cuz u in the way.

Jan 18, 2006
Mess doesn't know how to pick beats for shit actually. Out of his 15 to 20 projects he released whatever it is the only great release was Explosive Mode. Say what u want about that clown but thats the truth and if it wasnt for JT and Quinn he wouldn't even exist.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Mess doesn't know how to pick beats for shit actually. Out of his 15 to 20 projects he released whatever it is the only great release was Explosive Mode. Say what u want about that clown but thats the truth and if it wasnt for JT and Quinn he wouldn't even exist.
that frank lukas album had some great production imo.