Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2009
man 90% of yall niggas is some bitches.
hes on the floor, all alone, with a gun pointed at him by multiple dudes.

yall bitch niggaz act like you woulda got up and fought them or not gave up your earrings.
yall must be some invincible super hardcore gangstaz.

quit talkin shit, i GUARANTEE you if it was any of you, you woulda been crying begging for your life.
Preach.

REP

May 16, 2009
last time Mess was down here in SD he did not make it to the stage until after 2am. I know a bouncer at the club and he said Mess was in the back before he was due out, straight drunk/high and passed out. Pretty obvious what happened, dude was in his room on some shit and passed out by the time came to get him. these dudes come knocking on the door at 4am and he prolly opens it thinking its time to go on. game on.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
all jokes aside, mess is lucky to be alive. nobody is tougher than a gun. you never want to be on the receiving end of some bullets. if yall remember my post from February I took 3 shots myself from two different caliber handguns on my own front porch..I thank god daily I wasnt killed. If I had a choice to give up my jewlery or take those shots, best believe I woulda handed them over just like mess did.
That shit wouldn't happen to Rambo!!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
How do you even recoup on your investment spending $8k?

A Messy show in Washington might draw what, like 100 people tops? Say $25 a ticket = $2500. Plus let's say a $30 bar tab per person = $3000. So maybe around $5500 gross profit for the night means you're taking a loss of $2500 minimum just to book a semi-popular regional rapper.

I may be way off here. Did you even come close to breaking even D @DLee ?
Messy is really popular in the northwest. At least as popular as Yukmouth. $8000 is crazy high, but 3000-5000 would make sense in some spots out here. Plus a lot of little clubs out here will do like $30 tickets and then $70-$100 "VIP" or meet and greet tickets. And believe it or not, people pay it. Overall your numbers look about right to me tho, Infinity.

Props: infinity

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
all jokes aside, mess is lucky to be alive. nobody is tougher than a gun. you never want to be on the receiving end of some bullets. if yall remember my post from February I took 3 shots myself from two different caliber handguns on my own front porch..I thank god daily I wasnt killed. If I had a choice to give up my jewlery or take those shots, best believe I woulda handed them over just like mess did.
Cellski?

Oct 11, 2002
Again, paying any regional rapper over $100 bucks for a show your getting ripped off. You can probably book a has been artist who at least had an actual worldwide hit for $8,000 or a bit cheaper.

Shit like this makes me wonder how old are these promoters? What mind state are you in to pay a unknown artist that kind of bread? Plus, I bet after paying him that amount of money you still buying that artist a bottle, drinks, smoking him out claiming you are made LOL! shm
That's the reason we dont win. How a nigga supposed to stay motivated if they cant get paid more than 100 bucks for a show? I've seen Keak pack a spot out with over 500-600 people THERE TO SEE HIM. He only supposed to get $100 off that? They got cats in Atlanta right now that dont have no radio hits, just heavy in the streets that get 10k at least for a show regionally. Yall cant keep starving these artists then criticize them for making lazy music. It's not all about the money but as adults, artists still got bills to pay just like everybody else. Northern California will never win if we starve these artists out until they're so tore down they dont want to make music anymore. For that 100 bucks I'd rather sell a couple 1/8ths, stay home and get some pussy.

Feb 25, 2006
I cant believe yall are internets politickin about who mess is clickd up with in the penn, leave that shit alone

Whose got an answer to my question or do I gotta include tacos n tiddies??I'm outta state n no ones talkin
"Yes, Big Sean got his chain took, & somebody reputable got it back for him on some real G shit not gonna say no names to avoid the fuckery."

Nov 28, 2011
Messy is really popular in the northwest. At least as popular as Yukmouth. $8000 is crazy high, but 3000-5000 would make sense in some spots out here. Plus a lot of little clubs out here will do like $30 tickets and then $70-$100 "VIP" or meet and greet tickets. And believe it or not, people pay it. Overall your numbers look about right to me tho, Infinity.
He was just in Spokane so i believe it. Stumbled upon this article today man...

Man shot to death in Spokane parking lot - Spokesman.com - Sept. 9, 2013

Props: Snakegang

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I went to that mess show in SD and I thought it was a pretty good show, however I was on like 3 e pills and 6 ounces of syrup so I may have kinda imagined that it was poppin. I was kinda suprised nothin popped off that night myself seemed like it might. Did take him a second to get on stage tho and his security was actin gay otherwise I woulda been on stage w the homies. And someone who I don't even wanna mention was actin like a scary ass after show in the parking lot but I can understand being OT in the parking lot and watching your surroundings

Mess did buy a cut 4oz of Bo in SD lol dude who cut it just didn't really like him much..ain't my biz tho but just sharin the story fuck it

Last edited: