Messy Marv rambling about Philthy Rich and.........other crack head stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
Poland
E-40, Mac Dre, Tupac, Spice 1, Richie Rich, Yukmouth, Andre Nickatina, Dru Down, Too Short, Rappin 4Tay, B-Legit, The Jacka, Cougnut, Shock G, Seagram, Keak Da Sneak,...
ok, i dont want to argue. thats just my opinion...
but Dru Down. Keak, B-Legit? Same level as Mess.

you mentioned overseas... i am overseas. im from Poland and Im way more familiar with Mess, than Cougnut or Seagram. this are the local legends as you said. I just know that dudes from few songs, nothing more...

Feb 1, 2018
Y'all seen that movie The Sandlot, when they said 'heroes get remembered, but legends never die" ?

This man Mess damn near dead lol, sure I slap his music still I won't front, Draped Up and Chipped Out 2 is one of my favorites. But he ain't projecting the right image right now with the drug use or whatever tf been going on.....

There needs to be more than temporary fame to be considered a legend imo.....

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Y'all seen that movie The Sandlot, when they said 'heroes get remembered, but legends never die" ?

This man Mess damn near dead lol, sure I slap his music still I won't front, Draped Up and Chipped Out 2 is one of my favorites. But he ain't projecting the right image right now with the drug use or whatever tf been going on.....

There needs to be more than temporary fame to be considered a legend imo.....
And he has been on the bullshit for a long long time now.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
ok, i dont want to argue. thats just my opinion...
but Dru Down. Keak, B-Legit? Same level as Mess.

you mentioned overseas... i am overseas. im from Poland and Im way more familiar with Mess, than Cougnut or Seagram. this are the local legends as you said. I just know that dudes from few songs, nothing more...
Dru Down was on All Eyez On Me + 911 > Mess' career

Seagram was on Rap-A-Lot

B-Legit was on All Eyez On Me and has done tracks with heaps of major artists...

Keak - 3xKrazy, Tell Me When To Go etc

Back when I was buying CDs, I didn't have a computer and internet sucked. Didn't find out about Mess till I finally had internet.

Mar 28, 2006
Poland
im 1984. i just answered to your opinion. Dru Down, besides Pimp of The year, and helping Luniz i dont know this dude - so wheres his legend.

B-Legit - if it wasnt for E40, when they were in The Clique, he would be for me a random dude from features.

Bout Seagrum and Cougnut i can't say anything, just dont know them.

And Mess? Many good albums, many collabos - with Yuk, Mitchy Slick, San Quinn, Keak, T-Nutty. Mess is a bay dude - legend for me

Dont get me wrong man, i dont want to argue, just my opinion. I respect yours. thats it

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
im 1984. i just answered to your opinion. Dru Down, besides Pimp of The year, and helping Luniz i dont know this dude - so wheres his legend. thats it
I respect your opinion, but you should check out Explicit Game and Can You Feel Me. Those are both classics you can play front to back :siccness: