Messy Marv - A Hundred Planes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
it will prob have 2 or 3 hella good songs, some recycles, and songs without Mess. thats how he does.. except New Frank Lukas and Kokaine Ballads were damn good albums..

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
He definitely surprised with the Mixtapes that seemed like actual Albums (kocaine ballds, frank lukas) although they took forever and a fucking day to come out.. his Group Projects (blow 1,2) Jonestown, etc were pretty good... but I can only download his 'mixtapes' slash "messy marv presents.." jumpoffs for Free (ILL ADMIT IT!). They arent Quality enough to spend$15 for two or three MAYBE decent cuts of his, mixed with a bunch of random shit I have already heard before....
I mean where does he come up with this shit? does he even make money off those??? the last decent mix compilation I genuinely liked pretty much front to back was Draped up and Chipped out 2. That was 2007 or 2008 I believe, lol. the first Goon Vitamins as halfway decent

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
but I can only download his 'mixtapes' slash "messy marv presents.." jumpoffs for Free (ILL ADMIT IT!). They arent Quality enough to spend$15 for two or three MAYBE decent cuts of his, mixed with a bunch of random shit I have already heard before.
I think several of the mixtapes you are referring to were not even pressed up on CD.

Aug 3, 2012
YES! Great piece, keep up the terrific work. classifiedsThis is the type of information that should gain recognition for it’s craft. More writers should learn from you. This is right on the money. great site i must say.... Jobs in Pakistanvery enjoyable stuff is placed here in a very appropriate way...thanks for publish this site…thanks for publish it..its a good attempt..

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i downloaded this album from norcalrap and its ok.
i liked the highly aggressive series alot better and his last album was really good too.