Messy Marv Gettin out 11-14-2016

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
It's funny how they build you up, only to tear you down in the game. Here's a man who services the fans with music (entertainment), regardless of how he lives his life. We don't know the situations, circumstances, or his rationalizations. This is hip hop, not a "super gangster contest" to see who's the hardest, or who abides by certain codes. Everything else is already on the big screen for the world to see (love & hip hop and other BS). Lets keep the music about the actual talent of the artist, and not the controversy. Just my thoughts.

Nov 4, 2005
It's funny how they build you up, only to tear you down in the game. Here's a man who services the fans with music (entertainment), regardless of how he lives his life. We don't know the situations, circumstances, or his rationalizations. This is hip hop, not a "super gangster contest" to see who's the hardest, or who abides by certain codes. Everything else is already on the big screen for the world to see (love & hip hop and other BS). Lets keep the music about the actual talent of the artist, and not the controversy. Just my thoughts.
He Dissed Mac dre..It was a wrap after that

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
He Dissed Mac dre..It was a wrap after that
Right...Mess used to catch a lot of shit for pushing the Blood thing later in life, but most Bay Rap fans still fucked with Mess. When Philthy dissed him, I think some fans ate that up and then when the pic was released with Dre's all shot up, that was it for most people. You can diss whatever living Thizz guys you like, but it's blasphemy to do that to Dre in most fans' eyes.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Who was tearing him down? He did it by his damn self.

Jul 12, 2002
phone recorded vocals usually sound like shit tho,,, id rather wait and hear music thats been properly recorded
It's a lot better than it was in the 90's though. Now you can just record verses as voice memos straight onto the phone without actually making a phone call, which makes a huge difference in quality. If you use a good phone and have a good engineer take it from there you could get it sounding decent.