messy marv - da new frank lucas mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
the point isnt that frank lucas snitched the point is that the bitch had him photoed by the detecs in that monkey ass coat

"most empires are ruined by women"

i was screaming no at the theater that entire part of the movie

i think the point of that is that you stay under radar when you start getting on the radar

and you definitely dont listen to your bitch about chess moves like what you wear to high profile boxing matches

if hes talking about the part with the coat thats before he turned over lol and hes quoting the movie, so i dont think the snitch shit is even viable because that coulda been added in the movie as a plot twist and not exactly how it happened even if it was the shits funny to go in the future

i take it at 'frank lucas, before frank lucas started slippin'
My feelings exactly, Breh, but it's besides the point on the fact that this here is simply a title to a mixtape. These dudes are arguing the image the name carry's. That's just as bad as saying Denzel Washington degraded himself as an actor for playing Frank Lucas in a movie. Dudes just need to not take shit too serious.

Aug 6, 2008
its called "Da new frank lucas (dat never wore da mink coat)" and as far as snitchin frank lucas snitched on dirty cops thats why mess kept sayin he's tellin on the police when he was clownin jt and homewrecka, so i guess thats his line of reasoning

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
When Frank Lucas showed up to the fight in the Mink coat he became Hot they started investigating him and became a Target from the Feds... So Mess is saying Hez Frank Lucas but on the Under though.. You feel me?
I think this shit slaps. This the Mess I grew up on.. He Actially put effort into it and it shows.. Pleasantly surprised. I think it's doing decent numbers too.. I think it was #66 on ITunes.. Idk. I dont give a shit about his beefs, if he sets the bullshit aside He Could revive his career.

Nov 13, 2009
i copped that shit on itunes, mess got dope beats the hooks are lacking tho

actual hooks:

"Im sellin dope and my baby momma want me to quit...

Im sellin dope and my baby momma want me to quit...

Im sellin dope and my baby momma want me to quit..."

"im in and outta lanes look like the coupe two steppin...

im in and outta lanes look like the coupe two steppin...

im in and outta lanes look like the coupe two steppin..."

check back soon for more hooks

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
i copped that shit on itunes, mess got dope beats the hooks are lacking tho

actual hooks:

"Im sellin dope and my baby momma want me to quit...

Im sellin dope and my baby momma want me to quit..."

"im in and outta lanes look like the coupe two steppin...

im in and outta lanes look like the coupe two steppin..."

check back soon for more hooks
ya not sure why he put tht track as #4, it shoulda been better..but hey, its still the tightest boy boy cd yet...

Aug 6, 2008
yeah technically isnt snitchin on the police still snitchin? black people got so carried away with tryna look cool they fucked around and started gettin their rules all confused n shit

either way that album slapps

Oct 30, 2007
Im fuckin wit this. Tha hooks are simple as fuck but tha beats make up for it. Feelin mess on this one.. If anyone could throw that "sosa" joint on youtube id be much appreciated. One of tha best tracks imo.