Messy Marv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Sounds MUCH better in the whip. First I listened on the phone and thought it was OK, I think Mess can do better but it could’ve been worse. Video was boring.

Apr 10, 2006
Damn all those drugs, all those years have really hurt mess. I remember when I first moved to the bay he was one of the first rappers I listened to. Music was dope back then and he looked healthy.

I see Stewy doing his thing as always, violin sample here is kinda meh and he trying to rap like all the rappers do now a days.

Bring it back to the old mess

Jan 18, 2006
Mess at least fits in with all the other trash rappers these days. 15 years ago you had people hyping this dude like no other and he wasnt in the same league as the best rappers in the Bay at that time

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Damn all those drugs, all those years have really hurt mess. I remember when I first moved to the bay he was one of the first rappers I listened to. Music was dope back then and he looked healthy.

I see Stewy doing his thing as always, violin sample here is kinda meh and he trying to rap like all the rappers do now a days.

Bring it back to the old mess
Shut yo bitch ass up scrap nigga. Fuck yo dead homies

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Mess at least fits in with all the other trash rappers these days. 15 years ago you had people hyping this dude like no other and he wasnt in the same league as the best rappers in the Bay at that time
15 years ago mess was the nigga. All his shit slaps up until 5 years ago. He a bay legend regardless what ppl wanna say in 2017