MARCH 10 2015 NEW RELEASES FROM THE YOUNG D BOYZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2008
New Single from Matty Wack ft Baby Bash, Maka-Mill & Rev P available now https://itun.es/us/kLRM5 for purchase off the upcoming Lonliest Man on the Planet !!!! now
DRUNK TANK MUZIK WILL BE RELEASING THE LONG AWAITED ALBUMS FROM MATTY WACK THE LONELIEST MAN ON THE PLANET & DOFF KAPONE SOLO PROJECT THE DBOY TERMINATOR ON THE SAME DAY
BOTH ALBUMS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON LIMITED HARD COPIES AS WELL AS ON ITUNES RASPUTINS AND RAPBAY WILL HAVE THESE IN STOCK AS WELL

I WILL HAVE THE PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

IM SORRY FOR THE PRIOR DELAYS ALOT OF HARDSHIPS HAVE FELL UPON THE ARTIST'S AND MYSELF BUT IVE PUT ALOT OF WORK IN FINISHING WHAT WE STARTED A COUPLE YEARS BACK PREPARE FOR NOTHING BUT RAW AND UNCUT TRACKS FROM THE MOST UNDERGROUND ARTISTS OF THE 90S (THE YOUNG D BOYZ ) .THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN SO BE SURE TO GET U A COPY OF HISTORY .WHAT WE PUT FORTH IS THE DEFINITION OF BAY AREA UNDERGROUND FROM RECORDING IN HOTEL ROOMS TO THE DRUNK TANK!! AND I WILL BE RELEASING SNIPPETS COMING LATER THIS WEEK
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME

AND WE HAVE WWW.THEDRUNKTANK.COM UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS WELL
THAT SHOULD BE UP FOR THE RELEASE AS WELL
THANKS MAKA-MILL

Attachments

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2013
Young 'D' Boyz were always my favorite artists out of Vallejo and one of my favorite out of the whole "golden era" of bay rap. I even thought the albums Doff Kapone put out in the early 2000s were pretty dope. Looking forward to hearing these for sure.

And yeah, those covers are hilarious though.
American pimp goes hard as fuck!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
M @Maka-Mill you should look at getting these put up on bandcamp as well. Tons of people use it these days and it's one of the better sites for releasing albums digitally.

May 30, 2008
M @Maka-Mill you should look at getting these put up on bandcamp as well. Tons of people use it these days and it's one of the better sites for releasing albums digitally.
I'll check into it good shit any other ideas you have are appreciated .i wanna do more stuff with them in the future will see how these albums do and go from there it's been a long process 6 yrs to be exact but with the dboyz there ageless tracks .

May 30, 2008
Doff Kapone Dboy Terminator track list

1. Doff Call
2. Sarah Conners ft Maka-Mill
3. Sell ya Soal ft Sess,Cash Crop,Maka-Mill,Octavious,K-Shayde & Feddy Hustle
4. Thizzness ft Maka-Mill
5. High Slidin ft C-fresh of i.m.p
6. Crisis ft Cash Crop & Maka-Mill
7. All In Ya Face ft Belushi, K.O.B, Money Grippa & Rev-P
8. It's In Yo Mind ft Maka-Mill, Superdubb & Levitti
9. Strapped 4 War ft Matty Wack & The Dirty Bird
10. Knockahoe
11. Speedballin ft Matty Wack & The Dirty Bird
12. Echoes ft Matty Wack & The Dirty Bird
13. Razor blade ft Maka-Mill & The Dirty Bird
Bonus track
14. It's Real -Maka-Mill, Matty Wack, Deucey Duece & The Dirty Bird

May 30, 2008
It's about fucking time e40 should sign both of them to sickwidit bebop been on there for a minute now
wishing full thinking but that would never happen everybody knows the dboyz been fighting there own demons for years but far as making good music thats never been a problem but these projects the die hard fans will enjoy ill say the matty wacks album is about 50/50 with dope stories yall all love and the other half is real life stuff dedicated to his ex wife and his parents so theres something for everybody on it. the doff album you will get nothing but the khadaffi you all know lol there classics in my eyes sound quality wise better then the previous efforts american pimp and money mack on a million but sometimes the quality give u the definiton of underground in my eyes

May 23, 2014
WA state
There ain't too many cats from the early to mid 90's that still put they shit out I been a fan since Straight Game and followed them ever since so it's been a long time coming for these next two albums

May 23, 2014
WA state
It's not too many rappers that's still around from the early to mid 90's that's still putting out music I been following them since Straight Game N the Dboyz style is rare I hope they kept they style of rapping a lot of these rappers change they style within time but I just hope they keep it the same if not it's still good to see they still around cuz the Dboyz is a rare breed in this underground rap shit I guess that's why u gotta dig to find their albums

May 23, 2014
WA state
smoked meth and snorted heroin with mattywack it was a higher point in my life

What about Doff Kapone? Did u do with him too?