MARCH 10 2015 NEW RELEASES FROM THE YOUNG D BOYZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2014
WA state
i know you can grab sellin cocaine as usual n american pimp on rapbay but is there anyway yall can press up Slippin into Darkness an animosity? Id kill for slippin into darkness

I got both of those still, I just seen that animosity on Amazon not too long ago
But that Slippin into Darkness I've never seen that on either one eBay or Amazon good luck on tryna find that one

Dec 13, 2013
i know you can grab sellin cocaine as usual n american pimp on rapbay but is there anyway yall can press up Slippin into Darkness an animosity? Id kill for slippin into darkness

I got both of those still, I just seen that animosity on Amazon not too long ago
But that Slippin into Darkness I've never seen that on either one eBay or Amazon good luck on tryna find that one
thats the reason i asked if it can be repressed... That cd will be impossible to find
ii have animosity on a mp3 cd but i just want a actual copy

May 23, 2014
WA state
Aye did the Young D Boyz ever release a music video? I remember a long ass time ago I used to see them promoting their album in one of these magazines saying "hit single and video IT DON'T STOP"?

May 30, 2008
thats the reason i asked if it can be repressed... That cd will be impossible to find
ii have animosity on a mp3 cd but i just want a actual copy
I know the guy that owns the rights to slippin into darkness it may get pressed up again but time will tell and far as retiring I don't know if that's the case it just takes a dedicated person to get the tracks done it's not a eazy process far as the sessions go. I may do another album with them but I'm just taking these projects as the door kicker if there we'll received who knows

Dec 13, 2013
I know the guy that owns the rights to slippin into darkness it may get pressed up again but time will tell and far as retiring I don't know if that's the case it just takes a dedicated person to get the tracks done it's not a eazy process far as the sessions go. I may do another album with them but I'm just taking these projects as the door kicker if there we'll received who knows
Right on homie totaly understandable hopefully that guy feels the need to get it back out there. Fasho i hear it hopefully they get the urge to start gettin back into the studio more often.