Malki Means King - Everyday (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
The fake gold is really starting to rub off of your fake chains. You might want to invest $100 to replace them at this point. Maybe keep the new fakes just for videos so they don't wear out as fast.

Id pay to sign with the right person provided the promotion was good. Like say 1k and they post your shit on instagram give you cosigns shows etc. I'm cool with that. Because its an opportunity to grow. I know I'll make the money back when I get to a certain level. It's an investment. Thats respectable if you ask me. You gotta invest in yourself before anyone invest in you... Once they see your brand is worth something everyone comes knocking, and it works the other way, people pay you. So you gotta know your worth before hand and bet on yourself... I get 10 dms a day people begging to work... i dont do shit for free anymore. So imagine what these rappers with crazy numbers get. just have to create value think about it. Game aint free

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2005
Id pay to sign with the right person provided the promotion was good. Like say 1k and they post your shit on instagram give you cosigns shows etc. I'm cool with that. Because its an opportunity to grow. I know I'll make the money back when I get to a certain level. It's an investment. Thats respectable if you ask me. You gotta invest in yourself before anyone invest in you... Once they see your brand is worth something everyone comes knocking, and it works the other way, people pay you. So you gotta know your worth before hand and bet on yourself... I get 10 dms a day people begging to work... i dont do shit for free anymore. So imagine what these rappers with crazy numbers get. just have to create value think about it. Game aint free
TALK A GOOD GAME FOR A NOBODY....

If i was you, I would only pay people AFTER they provide you a service.

Just a bit of friendly advice.....

"Have you got a check for me so i can cuddle the cash?"
lol of course. I spend money wisely. The fab feature seemed to be worth it too. I get business to this day just on the strength of people knowing me from seeing our video. Did recent collabs with bay area cats and stuff people already know who I am. im sayin :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness: cash cow ent :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

Last edited:
I don't like to give situations like that any energy. If anything I take it as a lesson for myself. Anything u say when you on, can lead to some bullshit. That's why i try to keep my opinions to myself online, unless its giving props. I'll never say names or diss no other artist or region, because it can get serious over nothing & its not worth it.

Malki - your shit is hot!

I agree with you. You have to keep investing in yourself. Don't stop now - keep putting everything you got into your music cause you're about to take off. I can feel it. Any day now.

Until then - keep investing in your rap career. Great investment. Really gonna pay off for you.
Thank u. Real shit u the realist on siccness :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness: