Malki Means King - Cuddle The Cash (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Thought i told yall its the king we cant be stopped yea im feelin myself gonna start dropping a video a week. No more mixtape / album it takes too long and too much content at once. Im seeing the momentum from these last 2 releases people reacting good to the music. N nah dont need nobody else i got my own lane i thought u knew. Im rawer than these cats they cant fuck wit this real shit thats why they hate and get in they feelings cuz they know king the truth

I learned a lot since last yeat and one thing i learned is nobody gonna do for u like u do for u. Nobody really give a fuck about us! Its a cold world cats rather see u broke and homeless before they see u doing good. But ive accepted that ima threat or they wouldnt even be worried bout me cats swag aint up they bars aint up they got nothing to say ima hero ima inspire u to get off your ass and say fuck everybody and do u

I use to want to put the b town on but i realized my own town dont even want to c me on. Its no love out here just jealousy n fake smiles. Ill always rep berkeley thats where im from but i dont even fuck wit it like that no more. I dont trust nobody but me. cats gotta prove theyself to me to gain my respect. Period. 10+ years in this shit cant nobody tell me nothing. ill change the name of my whole operation before i let my city or anyone in it hold me back

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If this is as far as you have made it (changing your "label" name) after "10years in the (so called) game" it's time to move on already. You seem to have some sort of mental condition. It's time to look yourself in the mirror and go get the mental health help you need. Once you accomplish that, start building a life for yourself. Do you enjoy being poor? Be a man and face yourself and fix your situation. It's people like you, not your imaginary haters that allegedly don't want to see you successful, that not only bring yourselves down but also keep an unnecessary level of trashiness alive in this country. No white people are being held down in this country by anyone but themselves. That pretty much goes for people of all color,. but especially whites. You keep yourself down. There's people on the other side of the world that are forced to live off $2 a day to feed a family of six, living in a cardboard hut above some swamp water, with no electricity and no clean running water, and we have to put up with asses like you who refuse to make something of themselves and instead taint the waters of what is art. You're an asshole.

If this is as far as you have made it (changing your "label" name) after "10years in the (so called) game" it's time to move on already. You seem to have some sort of mental condition. It's time to look yourself in the mirror and go get the mental health help you need. Once you accomplish that, start building a life for yourself. Do you enjoy being poor? Be a man and face yourself and fix your situation. It's people like you, not your imaginary haters that allegedly don't want to see you successful, that not only bring yourselves down but also keep an unnecessary level of trashiness alive in this country. No white people are being held down in this country by anyone but themselves. That pretty much goes for people of all color,. but especially whites. You keep yourself down. There's people on the other side of the world that are forced to live off $2 a day to feed a family of six, living in a cardboard hut above some swamp water, with no electricity and no clean running water, and we have to put up with asses like you who refuse to make something of themselves and instead taint the waters of what is art. You're an asshole.
blah blah blah you couldn't walk in my shoes you would have quit. this was meant for me I have been chosen for rap. God already told me I will be successful thats why I don't quit. When God puts something on your life. You do it.

Your the type of guy who hates on real motha fuckas like me then goes and sucks the dick of some fake fuck with connections who never been thru shit. This shit real over here. I may not have came from poverty but the amount of adversity i faced would bring you to your knees youd be drinking shit watter out of a mudhole by now big boy

:bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:

How come little lisa has that donald trump complexion goin on? Strange....
lol little lisa is the shit!

Wonder why they say its lonely at the top because cant everyone have that level of success except a chosen few. If we could all have it it wouldnt be special anymore. Thats why i separated myself to prepare for my blessing from God. Im making it as we speak, it just takes a while. Nobody would have thought i would come up like i did last year, i made an impact on the entire rap game. Im sticking to the script doing exactly what im supposed to do. You have to act like every moment is the big moment so when it comes it wont be any extra effort required.

Most of you guys ears suck too. Turn the video off and listen to the song. That shit will blow your trunk up. That track and i got money now hit the subs like crazy. my voice sticks out perfectly over the production. Like someone said my mixing and mastering is on point. i make money everyday from that. You guys call yourselves fans but honestly you guys seem pretty ignorant as listeners.