Malki Means King - Cuddle The Cash (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Malki when are we gonna hear Little Lisa drop some hot bars on a track with you?
maybe 1 day she been asking me about it. But she is very self concious. maybe after a few more videos. Shes starting to get cocky now after seeing herself in my videos. lol I told her I could probably make her blow up before me if i present her a certain way

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I used to make fun of Malki because he dressed different and had a funny style but then I stopped and listened to the music. Like really listened to it. And now I know Malki is doing something major that no other artist has ever done before him. It's going to blow up and he's abt to be on Macklemores level but with actual content to his lyrics and beats and shit. Dude is dope and lil Lisa is on super model status.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
maybe 1 day she been asking me about it. But she is very self concious. maybe after a few more videos. Shes starting to get cocky now after seeing herself in my videos. lol I told her I could probably make her blow up before me if i present her a certain way
I think you are right she has potential to go viral if y'all did it right.

I used to make fun of Malki because he dressed different and had a funny style but then I stopped and listened to the music. Like really listened to it. And now I know Malki is doing something major that no other artist has ever done before him. It's going to blow up and he's abt to be on Macklemores level but with actual content to his lyrics and beats and shit. Dude is dope and lil Lisa is on super model status.
Fa sho!!! U know that!!! Good lookin out!!

I think you are right she has potential to go viral if y'all did it right.
If I make her into a cocky rapper and have her talk her shit she will be setting the game on fire lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You gonna present her as the female Bushwick Bill?

FTFY

also please can you stop posting on r/bayrap?
lol thats hella funny im bout to post this video now i havent had time

You and Juey Starberry fell out ?
yeah I don't work with him anymore

good lord, there is no talent required in making this track holy crap lol

there is absolutely no reason for this to even exist LMFAO

what the fuck is going on in this video :poo:
lol. the beat knocks and my flow is dope. cuddle the cash i got that from lisa. it motivate you to get money.

Whats good bro

Last edited:
y'all were tight tho, now i see u took all traces of him off your ig .. somethin musta happened, spill the beans. siccness wants 2 know.
He showed me his true colors. Threw me under the bus for a $300 dollars. It really showed me where he's at. Can't go to the next level with someone like that. I'm focused on real money.

was that his 10spot outside the 1's Lisa was cuddling?
lol