Malki Means King - Cuddle The Cash (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Show your rap money or go away. Your "God" and his word says otherwise of you.

Proverbs 11:2 Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 27:1 Don’t brag about tomorrow, since you don’t know what the day will bring.

Proverbs 27:2 Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth–a stranger, not your own lips.

Matthew 6:1-2 Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of people in order to be noticed by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So clearly you need to fucc off. Me, chapter 1 verse 1

Amen!

Yo Malki; these fools just dont understand man. Maybe you should write a song about all these hard times you been through.
Yeah man! I have! Change my life, you cant live twice, Its real, Let Go and Let God. Real music. I made more just dont want to constantly relive hard times in my music. I feel like you attract what you rap about which is why i rap about money and success. Oh yeah made a song called the struggle is real.

Show your rap money or go away. Your "God" and his word says otherwise of you.

Proverbs 11:2 Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 27:1 Don’t brag about tomorrow, since you don’t know what the day will bring.

Proverbs 27:2 Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth–a stranger, not your own lips.

Matthew 6:1-2 Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of people in order to be noticed by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So clearly you need to fucc off. Me, chapter 1 verse 1
Lmao you need God a lot more than me! Haha! See i am doing Gods work. Your reading the Bible so God bless you for that.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
I may not have came from poverty but the amount of adversity i faced would bring you to your knees youd be drinking shit watter out of a mudhole by now big boy
Please tell us all about the struggles you have faced as a non-poor white kid from Berkeley, CA. I'm sure you have had it harder than everybody else here.

Please tell us all about the struggles you have faced as a non-poor white kid from Berkeley, CA. I'm sure you have had it harder than everybody else here.
Try to make it rapping in my shoes :siccness:

10 years+ thats a stuggle. But im blessed because God is with me and gave me the momentum. Thats the struggle to success. As a white rapper your at the bottom of the totem pole ive had to prove myself more than anyone. Thats why im stronger than anyone i know when it comes to my drive and determination

So many hours put in. But im thankful to have the time. I cant rap about the streets but i know the streets. Growing up i was one of the only berkeley kids that was banned from berkeley streets growing up. i was hated on becuase i was a hustler and got money at school. Had known gang members on my head evrery day i couldnt even come to school senior year, go to prom none of that. I got jumped many times for not being in the white crowd but thats not what i focus on. Ive moved on from trying to prove myself in that realm everyone that was in that dead or in jail or learned they lesson. I know the streets theres no one like me. Yall wouldnt know what its like. This b town shit aint no joke opened my eyes its real out here b town is wit the shit thats what changed me. I was robbed of my innonece at a young age and almost became an evil person until God woke me up i almost died in a car crash and God saved my life and made me realize i had a purpose. Thats when i found rap. And i been goin in ever since. Real talk

Jul 12, 2002
Try to make it rapping in my shoes :siccness:

10 years+ thats a stuggle. But im blessed because God is with me and gave me the momentum. Thats the struggle to success. As a white rapper your at the bottom of the totem pole ive had to prove myself more than anyone. Thats why im stronger than anyone i know when it comes to my drive and determination
I'd say Hispanics and Asians have a harder time making it in rap today than white people do. Just off the top of my head I can name Machine Gun Kelly, Macklemore, G-Eazy, and Post Malone as white rappers who have "made it" recently. I'm struggling to think of a single Asian or Hispanic rapper that has become popular in recent years.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Machine Gun Kelly, Macklemore, G-Eazy, and Post Malone as white rappers who have "made it" recently. I'm struggling to think of a single Asian or Hispanic rapper that has become popular in recent years.
equipto would body those mother fuckers

maliki u garbage bro don't try to play the race card. u suck no matter what color skin you have. and claiming that you have struggled in life because you are a white rapper is seriously hilarious. successful white guys don't bother with using that as their identity. guys like slug paid their dues worked hard built a following and have found success. you seem out of touch with reality. do your mom and dad pay for your studio time?

sometimes the plans we make in life dont work out and we have to find something else to do I hope you find your place in life. I don't think that rap is it.

I hope it's not too late when you get the news
I hope your coffee's great and you had breakfast too
I hope it's the type of day you would say was
perfect in every way you could crave of
I hope all your brats behave
and that you had a good shower, shat and shave
I hope your lady cooperates, plays nice
I hope you already got laid today twice
I hope that your teeth don't hurt
and it's the first morning of a whole week off work
I hope that your back feels fine and your car starts first try
Search a blue sky and watch the birds fly
Hope its everything you could ask for, plus more
Maybe even catch a little nap on the front porch
I hope you got the world under foot
and you're on page one of your new favorite book
I hope you took a little time to reflect
Hope you get to look, see the signs that connect
I hope there's no depression or panic attacks when
you finally decide to get a life and quit rapping

I'm only serious, I hope you're hearing this
in land at the end of the line, just like period!
I hope you can let the star go
I wish you a good day, I hope it's tomorrow

You suck, you suck dude

I'd say Hispanics and Asians have a harder time making it in rap today than white people do. Just off the top of my head I can name Machine Gun Kelly, Macklemore, G-Eazy, and Post Malone as white rappers who have "made it" recently. I'm struggling to think of a single Asian or Hispanic rapper that has become popular in recent years.
your right. theres a few asian / hispanic rappers out in the mainstream, but not many. I will say among their own communities its fairly easy to make a living. if you are a hispanic rapper and cater to a hispanic crowd you will be supported. I know a few successful latin rappers, but their success and fame mostly only stays in that crowd. Same with asians I think. Indian rappers too, and other overseas rappers. They can be mega popular with their core audience (usually its a culturally influenced audience, like everyones the same race) but it never seems to break through to mainstream.

Of course there are definitely more breaks for whites as of white privelege and whites systematically owning the record business. Although I wouldnt know! lol. Nobody has ever helped me out for being white. Especially as a rapper, and especially other white people. Although, I'm not the adverage white guy. (my family is actually immigrants to the united states) And my upbringing was different. Berkeley is a very different city and I think it might be one of the most unique cities in the world. You can't judge me based on any of the race cards as here in berkeley there are different rules. I am probably one of the only white guys with the kind of background i have and my social views. I'm different.

Bruh got more bars than Cheers reruns.
lol Thanks !!!!!

equipto would body those mother fuckers

maliki u garbage bro don't try to play the race card. u suck no matter what color skin you have. and claiming that you have struggled in life because you are a white rapper is seriously hilarious. successful white guys don't bother with using that as their identity. guys like slug paid their dues worked hard built a following and have found success. you seem out of touch with reality. do your mom and dad pay for your studio time?

sometimes the plans we make in life dont work out and we have to find something else to do I hope you find your place in life. I don't think that rap is it.

I hope it's not too late when you get the news
I hope your coffee's great and you had breakfast too
I hope it's the type of day you would say was
perfect in every way you could crave of
I hope all your brats behave
and that you had a good shower, shat and shave
I hope your lady cooperates, plays nice
I hope you already got laid today twice
I hope that your teeth don't hurt
and it's the first morning of a whole week off work
I hope that your back feels fine and your car starts first try
Search a blue sky and watch the birds fly
Hope its everything you could ask for, plus more
Maybe even catch a little nap on the front porch
I hope you got the world under foot
and you're on page one of your new favorite book
I hope you took a little time to reflect
Hope you get to look, see the signs that connect
I hope there's no depression or panic attacks when
you finally decide to get a life and quit rapping

I'm only serious, I hope you're hearing this
in land at the end of the line, just like period!
I hope you can let the star go
I wish you a good day, I hope it's tomorrow

You suck, you suck dude
I never play the race card. If you look in the thread, you guys brought up my skin color and white privilege and are using that as a way to dismiss me and my struggle. In my opinion that is a very ignorant way to approach a person. Nobody likes to be judged by the color of their skin. I only defended myself and said what it is. Honestly most people are ignorant when it comes to race and thats why I think we have a lot of race issues in america.

I've had racial issues forced upon me. I mean its not a secret why I got jumped more than anyone I knew growing up. I was in a multicultural crowd, most of the time as the only white person. It's easy to become a target when your not in a group of the same race. You become vulnerable when you step outside your culture. I can't help what kind of music I like and the things I identify with. It's the kind of attitude of singling people out who are different thats the real problem. We all need to work on some things and step it up in america if there is going to be any changes in race relations. These comments on the internet only perpetuate the problem and the negative thoughts people think about other races that are untrue

By the way in no way am i weak or garbage If you don't like my music that is fine though lol i dont really care

Last edited: