Mac Mall new album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Naw man, lets not lie to ourselves.

The Khayree we heard on Mac Malls rebellion against all there is - is not close to the Khayree of YBB.

offa the last album he produced for mr kee in like 06 or 07 or whenever it was. he's still khayree mayne, he's still the best.

mac mall had some whack track ideas on that album, khayree's live instrumentation is still some of the nicest you can find in the rap game though(for my money at least). i'd take a khayree beat where he's playing every instrument over some whack reason 6 made dj mustard beats. lots of fools in the bay who used to be legends you could probably give up on (ahem, 4 tay) but producing/making beats is different than rapping. khayree still got the gift bro

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
One of the last times I spoke with Khayree we were talkin bout music, just shooting the shit and talkin about this group he was workin with, BIG BANG THEORY and the hassle you get workin with youngsters. I was wanting to know more about the project because I introduced him to the owner of Prarie Sun as I was recording and mixing a project there and he ended up booking time there afterwards. In short, he is in a different place musically and is doing well for himself going to schools and teaching music how he's teaching it now. As for Mal, he showed up a my sisters funeral last week, so I'm grateful for that and wish him the best.

And Khayree ain't the only person in mals immediate circle that can give him live instrumentation. He has Brotha Luv and a couple of others. Shit I can do the drums and keys and have one of my bass players or guitarists who played on my album get down as well.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

offa the last album he produced for mr kee in like 06 or 07 or whenever it was. he's still khayree mayne, he's still the best.

mac mall had some whack track ideas on that album, khayree's live instrumentation is still some of the nicest you can find in the rap game though(for my money at least). i'd take a khayree beat where he's playing every instrument over some whack reason 6 made dj mustard beats. lots of fools in the bay who used to be legends you could probably give up on (ahem, 4 tay) but producing/making beats is different than rapping. khayree still got the gift bro
Compare that to this:

Lightyears different.