Mac Mall new album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2013
If there was ever an album that would inspire Khayree to take it back to his roots beat-wise it would be this.

PS - nice artwork except for that horrendous parental advisory logo.
That's the first thing I noticed on it. That particular parental advisory logo is a cover ruiner. Otherwise, it's tight.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Compare that to this:

Lightyears different.
and? making beats isn't playing basketball, MJ can't dunk on people like he used to, but khayree can still make sick beats. get him in the studio with the right rapper(s)/situation (questionable if that's mac mall) and some dope music will get made. even back in the day, dubee was always coming with nicer beats than mac mall when khayree was producing a majority of the beats both of them were making. just my 2 cents, but i'd be way more stoked on some new mac mall/ray luv/etc. if i knew they were back making beats with khayree. one of the only times in bay area rap history where we've seen artists really pounding out great tracks from all over was during Khayree's renaissance, IMO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
and? making beats isn't playing basketball, MJ can't dunk on people like he used to, but khayree can still make sick beats. get him in the studio with the right rapper(s)/situation (questionable if that's mac mall) and some dope music will get made. even back in the day, dubee was always coming with nicer beats than mac mall when khayree was producing a majority of the beats both of them were making. just my 2 cents, but i'd be way more stoked on some new mac mall/ray luv/etc. if i knew they were back making beats with khayree. one of the only times in bay area rap history where we've seen artists really pounding out great tracks from all over was during Khayree's renaissance, IMO
Exactly, when MJ went to the wizards he sucked.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That's the first thing I noticed on it. That particular parental advisory logo is a cover ruiner. Otherwise, it's tight.
I agree. I hate that new Parental Advisory logo that alot of people use now. That shit is terrible. looks weird with the words all stretched out like that. Makes me dislike most covers i see it on.

the real OG P.A. logo aint hard to find