MAC & A.K. ALBUM DRASTIC MEASURES UP NOW...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn that shit is too sick....I forget who ya'll were signed to at the time but they FUCKED up big time. This shit is damn near 10yrs old and it bumps like that? Damn thats some shit...well good lookin on putting this up Mac &AK. Any plans on releasing this or does the label still "officially" own the masters? Either way this right here is how the rap game should be..nothing but raw lyrics and beats to back it up...much love Mac and Ak.

Nuttkace

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ Nuttkase.. Mac & A.K. 100% own the rights to the entire album. I cannot honestly say that album will ever come out though. Gotta be demand for it, and until now, nobody has even heard of this project. We'll see what happens in the future. Probably sell it in short supply on our official webstie once it's up.

@ SLow Rhythm... The reason dudes track sounds similar to mine is because he recorded that track at Find A Way Studio with G-Man Stan (The same studio we recorded our first two albums). When I was a young buck, I was kinda naieve to the fact that I was creating my own production sound, and being that I recorded at this studio all the time, naturally the people around me picked up on it and started to implement it into their sound. G-Man played all of our Bass and Guitar parts so I was giving him my style everytime he played on a song. He picked up production tricks from me and Sean T the most. If you listen to any G-Man Stan tracks before 94-95, I 200% guarantee you will be able to tell when he started changing his beat style. Listen to Aint No Playa by 4Tay, cats thought I did that beat, but it was him flipping my guitar and keyboard style. Since my album never came out other than WestBound, nobody associated that sound with Mac & A.K.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
The album won't be downloadable for now pimpin...

@AWolf... Good lookin out playboy... Your project need gloves to hold (It's Hot) ya dig??

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
fosho Mac thanks for clearin that up. yall brought it on this album no doubt,folks would eat up that hott sound. to bad it never hit streets. good lookin on gettin this album up for everyone to check.favorite track:Societys been eyin me

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I can't even get to hear it. Sad Clown mayne, you should make your site compatible to all browsers. I have this Firefox browser and it's never worked with it. It did work, however, with Internet Explorer....oh well. :cry:

Aug 18, 2002
Got damn.......I'm feelin the whole thing. Folks out there would still eat this up if they got just a taste. If ya ever make this available money's in the mail because I'd love to get this on disc. Thanks for sharing these tracks and thanks Sad Clown for posting it up.