Mac duna shade45 interview with Rude Jude on the " ALL OUT SHOW" part.1 4/19/2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
Mac duna shade45 interview with Rude Jude on the " ALL OUT SHOW" part.1 4/19/2013

Talks about MAC DRE and their relation to one another and THE NEW THIZZNATION MOVEMENT! DOWNLOAD THIZZ WORLD ORDER MIXTAPE FREE NOW MAC DUNA,2 CHAINZ,E-40,BABY BASH,J-DIGGS,MISTAH FAB,PHILTHY RICH - T.w.o Thizz World Order Hosted by SEAN DA DON(HOT 99.7 FM) MIAMI DA MOST // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com THIZZ WORLD ORDER THE ALBUM RELEASING JULY 2013!!! FEAT. 2CHAINZ, E-40, BABY BASH, J-DIGGS, AND MORE! brought to you by SuperBowl champ JOEY PORTER!!! and THIZZNATION!!!
Mac duna shade45 interview with Rude Jude on the " ALL OUT SHOW" part.1 4/19/2013 - YouTube

Props: king dru
Sep 26, 2008
Talks about MAC DRE and their relation to one another and THE NEW THIZZNATION MOVEMENT! DOWNLOAD THIZZ WORLD ORDER MIXTAPE FREE NOW MAC DUNA,2 CHAINZ,E-40,BABY BASH,J-DIGGS,MISTAH FAB,PHILTHY RICH - T.w.o Thizz World Order Hosted by SEAN DA DON(HOT 99.7 FM) MIAMI DA MOST // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com THIZZ WORLD ORDER THE ALBUM RELEASING JULY 2013!!! FEAT. 2CHAINZ, E-40, BABY BASH, J-DIGGS, AND MORE! brought to you by SuperBowl champ JOEY PORTER!!! and THIZZNATION!!!
Mac duna shade45 interview with Rude Jude on the " ALL OUT SHOW" part.1 4/19/2013 - YouTube
where's the full interview?

why u didnt wanna say coolio or maimi the most's name?

Maimi snitchin or somethin?

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Are you ever going to stop riding mac dre's coattails and start doing your own shit? or can we expect this for the rest of your rap career?

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
are you ever going to stop riding mac dre's coattails and start doing your own shit? Or can we expect this for the rest of your rap career?
my label is called mac dre thizznation my hood is the crest im gonna rep for both forever!!!.....but i think i did "my" interview about "me" for the most part just wait til you see part 2 and 3 this is just the introduction/my background.....

If you watching me? You will notice i dropped the "baby mac dre" handle and became the "new" crestside mac and am now pushing that to the world ....doin me

Sep 26, 2008
I really dont see why niggas say duna is riding off mac dre's fame.. I mean back in the day when Thizz was releasing 30 albums a month with recycled Mac Dre verses on every artists album.. yeah that was kinda shady and disrespectful.. But do people say the Outlaws are riding off of 2pac when they rap or talk about him? Do people talk shit about Fat Joe riding Big Pun? Or Houston rappers who shout out DJ Screw or Pimp C in every other song. Are they riding Dj Screw and Pimp C?... That aint riding nobody that is just having respect for the rappers from your area that paved the way for you.. Think about it if there wasnt ever a Mac Dre there probably wouldnt be a Duna.. 99.9% of the rappers from the crest wouldnt be around if there wasnt a Mac Dre that shit would of stopped when The Mac got killed...Duna from the crest.. If there was a rapper from the Crest who never mentioned Mac Dre in any of his music im sure everyone would think that is highly disrespectful... So Duna practaclly has an obligation to rep for Mac Dre weither he wants to or not.... There is a dude here on siccness that raps and calls himself Baby Cougnut!!! why dont niggas say he tryin to ride off of Cougnut?

Props: Stony Gwynn
Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I really dont see why niggas say duna is riding off mac dre's fame.. I mean back in the day when Thizz was releasing 30 albums a month with recycled Mac Dre verses on every artists album.. yeah that was kinda shady and disrespectful.. But do people say the Outlaws are riding off of 2pac when they rap or talk about him? Do people talk shit about Fat Joe riding Big Pun? Or Houston rappers who shout out DJ Screw or Pimp C in every other song. Are they riding Dj Screw and Pimp C?... That aint riding nobody that is just having respect for the rappers from your area that paved the way for you.. Think about it if there wasnt ever a Mac Dre there probably wouldnt be a Duna.. 99.9% of the rappers from the crest wouldnt be around if there wasnt a Mac Dre that shit would of stopped when The Mac got killed...Duna from the crest.. If there was a rapper from the Crest who never mentioned Mac Dre in any of his music im sure everyone would think that is highly disrespectful... So Duna practaclly has an obligation to rep for Mac Dre weither he wants to or not.... There is a dude here on siccness that raps and calls himself Baby Cougnut!!! why dont niggas say he tryin to ride off of Cougnut?
i think cuz theyre albums dont have a sticker with whoever "theyre riding" slapped on it. Outlaws, Bun b, Fat joe and SB been around for decades. Been on most of who they rep albums. Ain't hating on Duna cuz i don't know and am not familiar with his music, but as far as tryna justify using names for publicity.. Everyone you listed was Death Row, UGK, Terror Squad, IMP affiliated since the gate of they're careers and on original records.

Apr 25, 2006
just listen to the music folks! you might realize Duna's affiliation with thizz and realize that he is reppin the name strong and has reason...now me I dont put too much on rappers lives...I have my own and due to this, I can listen to any type of music I want without worrying about if what Im listening to is real or not....hell yes its real, cause I can hear it...leave the background checks to TMZ and get back to the music...2cents

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
i think cuz theyre albums dont have a sticker with whoever "theyre riding" slapped on it. Outlaws, Bun b, Fat joe and SB been around for decades. Been on most of who they rep albums. Ain't hating on Duna cuz i don't know and am not familiar with his music, but as far as tryna justify using names for publicity.. Everyone you listed was Death Row, UGK, Terror Squad, IMP affiliated since the gate of they're careers and on original records.
thats because none of them rappers had a sticker b4 they died... mac dre created that to present crest rappers...we just pushing his dreams for him!....as far as being there from the gate? im 10 years younger than dre but i been around him since b4 his rap career bruh....thats why I CAN DO WHAT I DO GOOGLE ME YOU MIGHT THINK IM BETTER THAN YO FAVORITE RAPPER!

Props: Stony Gwynn
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
i really dont see why niggas say duna is riding off mac dre's fame.. I mean back in the day when thizz was releasing 30 albums a month with recycled mac dre verses on every artists album.. Yeah that was kinda shady and disrespectful.. But do people say the outlaws are riding off of 2pac when they rap or talk about him? Do people talk shit about fat joe riding big pun? Or houston rappers who shout out dj screw or pimp c in every other song. Are they riding dj screw and pimp c?... That aint riding nobody that is just having respect for the rappers from your area that paved the way for you.. Think about it if there wasnt ever a mac dre there probably wouldnt be a duna.. 99.9% of the rappers from the crest wouldnt be around if there wasnt a mac dre that shit would of stopped when the mac got killed...duna from the crest.. If there was a rapper from the crest who never mentioned mac dre in any of his music im sure everyone would think that is highly disrespectful... So duna practaclly has an obligation to rep for mac dre weither he wants to or not.... There is a dude here on siccness that raps and calls himself baby cougnut!!! Why dont niggas say he tryin to ride off of cougnut?
im makin big power moves they suppose to hate!

Oct 11, 2009
Do ya thing cutty... Some people say you're living off dre's name and others are gonna say you're keeping dre's name alive... The music is dope and that's all that matters... Keep it up folks...

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
thats because none of them rappers had a sticker b4 they died... mac dre created that to present crest rappers...we just pushing his dreams for him!....as far as being there from the gate? im 10 years younger than dre but i been around him since b4 his rap career bruh....thats why I CAN DO WHAT I DO GOOGLE ME YOU MIGHT THINK IM BETTER THAN YO FAVORITE RAPPER!
I feel you. I'm sure there is a lot more behind the scenes type shit you don't even need to explain. I was just responding to the comment bout why don't nobody get on baby cougnut. Just didn't present itself right. And keep pushin for Dre... Not everybody that had that sticker still does.

Oh and my favorite rapper is nas

Last edited: