mac dre on unsolved mysteries??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2005
i saw this really old episode of unsolved mysteries about a gang in vallejoe that robbed pizza parlors, i was cracking up because the detective said "witnesses said they were speaking in tounges..." which im guessing was words like "CRESTSIDAZ!!!!!" and "i fend ta chop you, nigga...3 - C'S DOWN!!!!!", they also said on the update that the suspects that were arrested were also tied to bank robberies, but they didnt say who got arrested, but im pretty sure it was mac dre. has anyone else seen this?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
yeah i heard lynch was on jenny jones because some kid flipped out on acid while listining to that 781 redrum cut from SOTS and killed himself or something like that

I don't know about dre, but Young Lay was on that show when his kid was kidnapped and his lady was killed.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ naw u right Shea it was leeza...and i never got so see that damn episode...i never heard of this vallejo shit on unsolved mysteries except for the young lay shit i remember hearin about that

Apr 19, 2004
Man im washed trying to shake john walsh/ americas most tryin to say im a crime boss

now that line makes much more sense. dre is a geinus.

that shows how much you need to know about him and his life to REALLY appreciate his songs...his style is sicc but the things he talks about sets him apart from all other rappers