Mac Dre, TechN9ne, Mac Duna Video ON MTVJAMS Sun june 7th "New schedule"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
image.jpg
All of you suck at the Internet. Literally the first thing that pops up when you web search tech n9ne, mac dre, Mac Duna | Heemin feat. Tech N9ne, Mac Dre | Music Video | MTV a recycled verse from dre though, not surprised though duna just continues to ride the coattails of mac dre..

Mac Duna | Heemin feat. Tech N9ne, Mac Dre | Music Video | MTV
Shut up nigga this is a crestside/family thang you wouldn't understand that I Did it for Dre and his family and his CRESTSIDE family

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
View attachment 4900

Shut up nigga this is a crestside/family thang you wouldn't understand that I Did it for Dre and his family and his CRESTSIDE family
Maybe, but I think you use it as an excuse to promote yourself. It's one thing to remember Dre in a positive way, and what he did for bay area rap. I'm all for remembering the legend, and his positive, funny personality. But you've taken it too far, To say you're not riding his coattails is ludicrous, "Featuring:Mac Dre and Tech n9ne" on an album cover and itunes listings sells. Cheers to your marketing strategy. I just find it as a disappointment.